The Break Ups

It was another day in Ponyville. Except, it wasn't your average day in Ponyville. Flash realizes that he could be gay and Shining is rethinking how he wants to live his life and to win Flash's heart.

Twilights Room

Twilight: "Hmm... Spike?"

Spike: *wakes up* "Yes Twilight?" He answered as he gets up, standing next ti Twilight

Twilight: "Do you think Flash wants to break up with me?" she asks Spike nervously

Spike: "What do you mean? Flash loves you. Don't you?" He asked Twilight

Twilight: "I feel like I need to focus more on my studies than love... I still got lots to learn of being a princess. Do you think he'll understand?" Twilight asked again as her eyes start to water.

Spike: Hey hey. If you feel like you need to study more than do it! No one is stopping you. Of course he will. He also has important responsibilities as well. You're not alone in this Twilight". As he try to wipe the teats from her eyes and comfort her.

Twilight: "Thanks Spike. I don't know what I'll do without you". *hugs Spike*

Spike: "No problem! Do what you know is right. No matter how hard or emotional is it. Now I promise Rarity I'd help her dig stones and diamonds for her Fall line" Spike said.

Twilight: "Alright! Can you tell Applejack and Fluttershy to come over later? They've promised to help me reorganize my libraries"

Spike: "Sure, see you later!" *leaves room and heads to Ponyville*.

The Castle

Flash talking to himself: "I got to make some time to break it up with Twilight. I know she won't take this easy" as he puts on his guard gear on.

Shining Office:

As Shining sits in his office chair, he rethinks his actions carefully from yesterday afternoon, knowing that he has to tell Cadance and Twilight.

*Shining texts the group chat with Cadance and Twilight to come in his office*

Shining: "Can't invite Flash. He probably doesn't want to see me right now. I don't blame him. I love you Flash."

Princess Twilight and Princess Cadance goes to Shining's Office. On the way to his office, they had a quick chit chat.

Twilight: "What do you think he called us both in here for?" She asks Cadance

Cadance: "No idea. Maybe he has more job interviews for guards, probably".

Twilight: "True".

They both walk inside and sit down onto the chair facing Shining's desk.

Cadance: "Hey baby! *attempts to give him a kiss but he avoids it*

Cadance: "Oh, ok then." She said confused

Twilight: "Hey BBBFF. What's wrong?" She asked

Shining: "So recently Cadance... I've been rethinking..."

Cadance: "About what?" She ask nervously

Shining:... about us." *he avoids eye contact*

Twilight: "Shining, what in celestia is going on?!". *She start to freak out*

Cadance: "Just say whatever you need to say"

Shining: "Me and you need a divorce. I found somepony that I can feel free to".

Cadance: *eyes start to water* Why? What did I do? *voice breaking*.

Shining: "It's not you. Its me".

Twilight: "Shining...".

Cadance: *wipe tears* "So who is it?".

Shining: "What?".

Cadance: "Who is this - *voice cracks again* pony you l-like more?" Crying.

Shining: *looks at Twilight then looks down* "Flash. Flash Sentry".

Twilight: "WHAT?! MY BOYFRIEND?!".

Shining: "Yes, your boyfriend".

Twilight: "No no no no no no no no no! This can't be happening! Are you gay? Is he gay?" Twilight says, confused.

Shining: "Yes and n-".

Before Shining could finish answering the question, Flash walks in.

Flash sees Cadance crying and Twilight freaking out.

Flash says under his breath "Woah".

Shining: "Take a seat, Flash"

Flash sits

Shining: "So what do you want to tell us?".

Flash: "I tried looking for Twilight. Twilight... can we speak together? Alone?" He asks her nicely.

Twilight: "No, if you want to say it, say it to everyone. Flash, are you gay?"

Flash: *looks at Shining then back at Twilight* "*sighs* Yes, I am".

Twilight and Shining gasped.

Shining felt relieved that Flash was officially gay. But that doesn't entirely mean that he has feelings for Shining. He still had to wait.

*Cadance wipes her tears away*

Cadance: "So what about Flurry?"

Shining: "Me AND Flash will take good care of her".

Cadance: "We'll see about that". She said angrily

Twilight: *hugs Cadance* Flash, me and you are over. Delete my number, photos... ALL OF IT!"

Flash: *nods*

Cadance and Twilight gets out if Shining's office.

Flash and Shining both looked at each other and kissed.

Both Shining and Flash both got what they wanted. Time for a new chapter of both of their lives.