New Baby

After the proposal night and what happened later that night, Flash and Shining woke up bit early to plan for their wedding. But it didn't plan out as well as expectedly. See, Flash got morning sickness that morning. Shining gave him medicine and pain killers to see if that worked. Sadly, it didn't. He threw that back up right after. Shining got really worried. He took Flash to the doctors office to see what was wrong with him.

Doctors Office

The doctor made Flash take a urination sample to discover the problem. Flash and Shining talked about what could be the situation of this? Was it Shining's cooking Flash ate last night? I mean yeah he wasn't the best at cooking, but give the man some sympathy, yeah? The Doctor comes in with a file of papers in his hand.

Doctor: "I've figured out what's the morning sickness is caused".

Shining: "Great!". He rubbed Flash's stomach, praying to Celestia that Flash would be alright.

Flash put his hand over Shining's huge and muscular hands. Still feeling light headed, he gave a thumbs ready, ready to know what the deal.

Doctor: "So we ran some tests because we couldn't believe it. Flash Sentry... Shining Armor... you're pregnant!" Doctor said with a happy tune in his voice, putting Flash's papers on the table.

Shining mouth dropped. How? How is that even possible? Flash is a man. Was he born with a uterus? Does he have eggs but can also eject his seed as well? Trust me, Shining knows.

Flash looks puzzled yet proud at the same time. His reaction was basically the smiling emoji with a tear running down his cheek.

Shining, being the supportive fiancée, hugged Flash and showered him with his kisses of his moist lips.

Doctor: "Would you like regular appointment? So then we can keep track if the baby is healthy, growing, feelings his or her heartbeat?"

Flash said lousily: "Sure, just tell Shining Armorrrr~" He falls asleep before he could finish what he was saying.

Shining sees how weak and lazy Flash was and gave him another long and passionate hug.

Flash: "When will the baby be here"? He asked silently.

Doctor: "Since it is fall right now, September... he or she will be here next year in June/July!" He informed the couple.

Shining: "Thank you very much Doctor". He shook hands with him.

Doctor: "Of course! My pleasure to give good news to new and happily couples".

Flash and Shining left the Hospital and went straight home.

Shining carried Flash to the living room couch and put the temperature lower degrees. He also gave him a cooling blanket to keep him warm. Isn't Shining perfect for Flash? Good thing they are getting married soon.

Last Week Of May

It was the last week of May. Getting closer to Flash pregnancy. During the pregnancy, he had to cut off singing and acting for a while so he doesn't get stressed. Being stressed could harm the baby in various ways. Ever since, Shining was paying the bills. At the end, it was worth it.

Here is a update on the house. Flurry's room is completed and so is the rest of the house. The living room is fully furnished with blue, white, yellow and beige color theme. The curtains was black, the couches were a dark blue. Like the color of Flash's hair. The walls and hard wood floor was a beige color, the walls was filled with pregnancy pictures of Flash and pictures of Shining and Flash together on the beach, the night they were pronounced husband and husband and the day they moved in together. It was like a gallery of their relationship.