The Date

Flash had to make some room for Shining in his closet for his clothes and shoes. Both Flash and his mom got their own bathroom in their room. They are planning to move in a house in a few weeks so they both will be able to not have to move clothes for the other partner. Flash got the shower ready for him and Shining. Meanwhile in the room, Shining found a tux for him to wear. He got naked and went in the bathroom to get in. Flash got naked too and got in after Shining.

Flash: "Wait, did you pack your rag or loofa or whatever to help you bathe with?" He asked Shining.

Shining: "That's what I was forgetting to get!". *smacks head*

Flash: "Awe, it's alright. Use mine. I'll find another in my bathroom closet".

Shining: "Hurry back, I wanna see that ass some more". *smacks Flash's ass"

Flash: "Smack my ass again here and you won't see it, Shining". *Flash said in his bathroom closet, grabbing a loofah for himself*

Shining: "My hands will learn their lesson some day. I like this version of Flash. Sassy really suits you bae."

Flash comes in the shower with a teal loofah. "Why thank you".

Shining: *puts soap onto loofah and lathers it* "Turn around so I can wash your back".

Flash: *turns around and wash front if the body* "Bae?"

Shining washing Flash's back: "Yeah?"

Flash: "How are you gonna tell Twilight and your parents that we're together?" Flash asked.

Shining: "I'm pretty sure Twilight told them or Cadance. I tried telling them on phone. Really I did. They probably blocked me".

Flash: "Oh ok. Even though me and her aren't together no more... I don't want her and your relationship ruined because of me".

Shining: *turns Flash around on his hip and brings him closer to him* "Hey, me and Twilight are still siblings forever. No one can change that. Twilight can't do anything if me and you are together. If she doesn't want any contact with me, than she should get that. It was never your fault to begin with Flashy. Now wash my back please."

Flash is looking down at his and Shining's dicks almost touching each other's. Flash looks back up.

Flash: *Puts soap onto loofah and washes Shining's back now* "Thanks bae. Let's speed this up so we won't be so late to the dinner reservation".

Shining mind: I love him so much. I can do whatever I want to do with him. I don't have to be in a room all day looking at job interviews, having to wake up at 3 oclock in the morning no more. I'm free! Im finally free. But one thing I will miss is getting breakfast in bed. But I'd rather loose it all up to be with him.

Shining: "Yes, it'll be out first date together as a couple". *turns off shower and gets out with Flash".

Flash: "Imma get a towel for me and you. I forgot to pick up laundry detergent on the way here. Only unused one that's left. Hope you don't mind".

Shining: "It's all fine bae".

Flash: *reaches for the towel* "I can't reach it, you get it".

Shining: "You need a big, strong colt for this job" he said manly

Flash: "You're only a 5 inches bigger than me, don't get so overconfident in yourself".

Shining: *gets the towel* "You know you love it"
*winks at him*

Flash blushes at his wink.