14

Camilla
Me and Carmah is at the dining room eating breakfast before we goes to the mall since Cynthia will come and get us around noon. We riding the city bus to the mall since it's was Cynthia's idea even though I don't want to catch the bus to the mall.

Why you may asked, it's always people on the bus acting the fool where the bus driver has to stop the bus to stop the fight and get the police involved sometimes especailly in New Haven, CT when them black girls be fighting over some no good of their boyfriends who don't know how to be faithful.

I don't want to sound racist but the majority of the black girls in New Haven can't pick a man for shit since half of them men they be with got the history of beating the hell out of women over nothing. 

They be wondering why they said "them n-word" ain't shit because they pick assholes instead of finding the man that are decent and willing to respect them. When I'm done with the cereal, I got up, washed out the bowl and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene since Carmah will wait on me and Cynthia will come and get us in less than an hour since it's after 11 AM right now.

Antonia
After I helped I ate breakfast and help my mom and Isabella cleaned up the house, it's time for me to get ready to go to the mall since I should meet Cynthia at the bus stop in an hour. I went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put my clothes in the hamper and got in the shower.

I shaved the place that's need to be shaved, washed my hair, washed my body a few times and got out of the shower as I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom. I went to my room, blow dried my hair, put on my red lace matching push ups bra and boy shorts, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jean high weights jeans and black long sleeves shirt.

Antonia's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, put on my clear lip gloss, grabs my old purse since I'm buy the new ones and heading downstairs as I saw my mom folding up clothes while Isabell...

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, put on my clear lip gloss, grabs my old purse since I'm buy the new ones and heading downstairs as I saw my mom folding up clothes while Isabella is watching the Candaian movies on "Tubi".

"Muy bien mamá e Isabella, estoy a punto de salir por la puerta (Alright mom and Isabella, I'm about to head out of the door)", I said as Isabella getting ready to say something.
"Está bien, diviértete en el centro comercial (Okay, have fun at the mall)", Isabella said as I heading out of the door and heading to the bus stop as I text Cynthia to let her know that I'm on my way to the bus stop since it's down the street from my house.

While I'm walking to the bus stop, I saw Malcom and Hazel across the street kissing like it's nothing happens but the cheating rumors is spreading like virus. I decide not to speak to Malcom because uno (one), I don't want to bother him while he's alone with Hazel and dos (two), I don't want no drama with Hazel since she the main ones who bullied me because of my weights.

I continue walking to the bus stop until I saw Cynthia waving at me as Carmah getting ready to say something.
"Oye Antonia, me alegro de que hayas llegado a tiempo (Hey Antonia, I'm glad you made it in time)", She said since I came to the bus stop earlier than Cynthia expected.
"Hola chicas, el autobús ya llegó (Hey girls, have the bus got here yet)?", I asked as I saw the Jamaican guy talking to whoever that is on the phone.
"No, el autobús debería llegar en cinco minutos. (No, the bus should be here in 5 minutes)", Cynthia said as I sat down on the bench and wait on the bus for a few minutes before I get on the bus to the mall.