17

Antonia
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up since I was laying in bed thinking about Malcom all night. I have an freaky fantasy where we at the hotel room somewhere making love on the floor with the music playing but he still with Hazel. I'm trying to keep my feeling for him under control but the temptation keeps on calling me.

I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom as I took an quick shower, washed my face and brush my teeth. I went back in my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and black off shoulder shirt.

Antonia's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes, brush my hair, sprayed myself and put on my royal blue hoodies as I heard Isabella calling my name

"Antonia, Cynthia está aquí (Antonia, Cynthia is here)", She said.
"Está bien, dile que dije que voy a ir (Okay, tell her I'm coming)", I said as I grabs my stuff, turned off the lamp and went downstairs as I saw Cynthia sitting on the love seat waiting on me to get ready for school as she gets ready to say something.

"Estas lista para ir (Are you ready to go)?", She asked as she got up off of the couch.
"Yeah", I said as I told my mom and Isabella bye and heading out of the door on the cool Tuesday morning. While we walking a few houses down, Cynthia gets ready to asked me.
"¿Quieres algo de McDonald's de camino a la escuela? (Do you want anything from McDonald's while we at school)?", She asked as we walking pass to the Jamaican guy about to heading to the subway train.

"Yeah Yo supongo (Yeah, I guess)", I said not really wants McDonald's but most of the restaurant ain't going to open until after 10:30 AM anyways. I'm just eating them at school before the class starts.

Malcom
Chris and I is at the cafeteria talking about girls since Antonia and Cynthia hasn't got here yet. They should be here in a few minutes since Chris told me that Cynthia and Antonia is at McDonald's to get them their breakfast. While we talking, Chris asked me about Hazel since I haven't seen her yet neither.

"¿Te enfrentaste a Hazel con su culo loco? (Did you confront Hazel with her crazy ass)?", He asked as he takes an bite of the cherry pop tart.
"Sí, pero ella me dio toda la mierda de "él es solo un amigo" ayer mientras estoy en el trabajo (Yeah but she giving me the whole "he's just a friend" bullshit yesterday while I'm at work)", I said remembering when the Jamaican guy told me that she's messing around with some black guy from Yonkers.

I still want to know is the cheating rumors is true or not because the way Hazel is act is brand new because one day she said ella me ama (she loves me) and the next day she screams out joderme (screw me) but sometimes she said Ella me odia (she hates me) to make me looks like a shitty person which is I'm not.

Aunt Kat raised me better than that which is I will never hit a woman in my life. I may only doing it for the self defense reasons but not over petty bullshit. I was going to tell him about how Hazel is playing me until I saw Antonia and Cynthia walking in to the cafeteria with the cup of McCafe in their hands.