20

Malcom
I woke up at 10 AM with the sun hits my face after I had an freaky thoughts about Antonia all night since I was pleasuring myself at 5 AM. Aunt Kat is going out on her date since she ain't been out with anybody since her husband died in the hospital years ago. This will be the perfect times that I'll be alone with her since I asked her last night after I got home from work.

I hope her mom let her come to my house tomorrow night so we can be all alone with no interruptions. After I got up out of the bed, made them up and used the bathroom including washing my hands, I went downstairs to the kitchen to fixed me the cereal as my phone start ringing and it's was Hazel calling me which is I don't know what the hell do she wants.

Whatever it's is, it's better be important because I got shit to do tonight and tomorrow.

Phone Convo 📞📱📱
Malcom🇵🇷🇵🇷: Hello!
Hazel🎆🇨🇺🍏🍓: Hola, cariño (Hey baby)!
Malcom🇵🇷🇵🇷: ¿Qué diablos quieres Hazel? (What the hell do you want Hazel)?
Hazel🎆🇨🇺🍏🍓: Que, no puedo hablar con mi hombre (What, I can't talk to my man)?
Malcom🇵🇷🇵🇷: No cuando actúas de forma falsa como siempre lo haces cuando estamos en un descanso, ahora dime qué diablos quieres, es mejor que también seas importante (Not when you acting fake like you always do whenever we on break, now tell me what the hell do you want, it's better be important too)?
Hazel🎆🇨🇺🍏🍓: Me pregunto si vendrás a la fiesta de la casa de Angel mañana por la noche. (I'm just wondering are you coming to Angel's house party tomorrow night)?
Malcom🇵🇷🇵🇷: ¿Me estás cagando ahora mismo? Esperas que vaya a la fiesta de mierda sabiendo muy bien que no hago fiestas en casa. (Are you freaking shitting me right now, you expecting me to go to the bullshit ass party knowing damn well I don't do house parties).
Hazel🎆🇨🇺🍏🍓: Vamos bebe, quiero que te relajes un poco (Come on baby, I want you to get loosened up a little bit).
Malcom🇵🇷🇵🇷: No voy a ir a esa maldita fiesta mañana por la noche, tengo cosas que hacer este fin de semana (I'm not going to that damn party tomorrow night, I got shit to do this weekend).
Hazel🎆🇨🇺🍏🍓: Déjame adivinar, vas por lo que dijo esa perra Katia (Let me guess, you going by what that Katia bitch said).
Malcom🇵🇷🇵🇷: Por el amor de Dios Hazel, no empieces con esta mierda conmigo porque sabes que no hago fiestas en casa (For god sake Hazel, don't start this bullshit with me because you know that I don't do house parties).
Hazel🎆🇨🇺🍏🍓: Sea lo que sea Malcom, deja de ser un maldito aguafiestas y ven a la fiesta por una vez (Whatever Malcom, quick being a damn party pooper and come to the party for once).
Phone Convo over 📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Hazel, I decided to fixed me some cereal since I'm not going to get Antonia until later on today. I don't know why Hazel called me about the house party know that I don't do house parties at all especially at Jamaica, Queens which is that's where I live because people getting shot left and right.

I mean come on, every time it's the shooting going on, they be on the local news mainly NBC 4 NYC. Not only that I'm not going to some fiesta de mierda en la casa de Angel (bullshit ass party at Angel's house), but Antonia and I will be all alone with the music play while Katia is out on the date.