15

Malcom
I woke up at 8 AM with the knocked on the door which is screwing up my wet dreams. 
"Maldita sea (Goddamn it)", I moaned out of my sleep as I got up out of the bed and went downstairs as the door keep knocking which is I don't know who the hell that is.
"Ya voy, ya voy mierda (I'm coming, I'm coming shit)", I said as I'm about 2 feet's away from the door.

When I opened the door, it's was Hazel standing at my doorway on the cool Sunday morning with her sweat suit.
"Hey baby", She said.
"Hazel, ¿qué diablos haces aquí? (Hazel, what the hell are you doing here)?", I asked since its kind of early in the morning but not too early since I saw the old lady that's live a couple of blocks from me walking her dog.
"Que, no puedo ver a mi hombre (What, I can't see my man)", She said acting all fake knowing that we going to end up screwing like we did yesterday since we was using the condom.

I don't give a damn if she don't like using the condoms, I'm not trying to be the dad right now especially when I'm still in high school. 
"¿Me estás cagando ahora mismo, viniste a mi casa a las 8:00 de la maldita mañana a verme(Are you shitting me right now, you came to my house at 8:00 in the damn morning to see me)?", I asked since half of us still asleep.
"Oh, vamos nena, ¿puedo verte al menos unas horas antes de ir a trabajar? (Come on baby, can I see you at least a few hours before you go to work)?", She begged like an 2 years old not realizing that Aunt Kat is here and I don't want no bullshit from Hazel especially when she don't like her.

"Demonios, no, mi tía está aquí y sabes muy bien que no soporta tu trasero (Hell no, my aunt is here and you know damn well that she can't stand your ass)", I said since I saw Aunt Kat getting in the kitchen and start cooking breakfast.
"¿Me estás cagando Malcom, te guias por lo que te dice esa perra de Katia? (Are you shitting me Malcom, you going by what that Katia bitch say to you)", She said getting ready to start some shit with me early in the morning while Aunt Katia in the kitchen cooking.
"Por el amor de Dios Hazel, no empieces con esta mierda, es temprano en la mañana (For god sake Hazel, don't start this bullshit, it's early in the morning)", I said not want to hear the neighbors complaining about the loud noise.

She gave me the whatever looks and left my house before she starts shit with Aunt Kat since she going to start shit with her too which is I know she don't have time for this bullshit with Hazel especially it's still kind of early. 

I went to the kitchen and fixed me some coffee as Aunt Katia gets ready to asked me.
"¿Quién diablos estaba en mi puerta temprano en la mañana? (Who's the hell was at my door early in the morning)?", She asked as she about to cook the grist.

"Era Hazel (It's was Hazel)", I said as I put the coffee creamer up.
"De verdad, ¿qué quiere esa perra cavadora de oro? (Really, what do that gold digging bitch wants)?", She asked as she put some butter and Veletta cheese in the grist.
"Ella solo quiere un bebé como siempre (She just wants a baby as usual)", I said remembering when I forced her to used the condom because I'm not trying to get anybody pregnant.