IV

"What do you mean he's watching me?"

Rossi moved forward in his seat, his hands clasped together, "The unsub was in the crowd, Reid. He was there for a reason."

"It's more than likely that that reason was you." Luke finished.

Spencer sat there, completely puzzled. Why was the unsub so interested in him? The last time an unsub was interested in him, they were-

"A woman."

Everyone on the team looked up at Spencer, some with their brows furrowed.

"You think the unsub is a woman?" Tara questioned.

"Think about it," Spencer started, the gears in his head turning, "the last time an unsub was interested in me specifically, was Cat Adams."

"The kids right." Rossi added.

"What if the unsub is a Black Widow?"

Everyone turned their heads back to Spencer, letting him continue, "What if she lures her victims in with the promise of sex, then once she gets them alone, she blitz attacks them."

JJ continued for him, "Then once they're unconscious, she brings them to the warehouses, then tortures and kills them."

"That would explain why we didn't get any hits for men in the military." Emily added, "Lets call Garcia."

Emily dialled the number on the phone in the centre of the table, and after a few seconds the phone started ringing. The first ring didn't even finish before Garcia answered the phone, "AH! My loves, I'd thought you'd forgotten me."

Emily smirked, then replied, "Garcia I need you to check the military data base again."

"Do you have anything else that will help narrow this down, because the list of names I have is way longer than it should be."

"Garcia," Tara interrupted, "the unsub is a woman."

There was only a moment of silence before the subtle sounds of Penelope furiously typing at her computer filled the room, "That definitely narrows it down a bit."

A few more moment pass by, then Garcia's voice filled the room once again, "Unfortunately the list is still way to long, I need something else."

Emily sighed, "That's all we really have."

"I can try but I can't narrow this down much more."