XV

Ivy woke up the next morning having slept like absolute shit

Ivy woke up the next morning having slept like absolute shit. As cute as he was, Spencer had a bad habit of kicking her in the shin as she slept. If she bothered to look, Ivy was sure there would be bruises on her leg. However, despite herself, her heart practically melted when she looked beside her and saw Spencer still laying there.

His curly hair was a mess, no doubt from how hard she was tugging yesterday, combined with him being a chaotic sleeper. He faced away from her, his head slightly burrowed into his pillows as he slept. His chest rose and fell slowly and evenly, his breathing soft and barely audible. He looked so peaceful laying there.

Ivy would've let him sleep, if she hadn't noticed the time. It was around seven in the morning, and Ivy had no idea when he had to be into work by. So, she softly trailed her hand over his shoulder and around his torso, propping herself on her elbow and planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

She smiled, "Good morning."

He didn't respond with words, but rather an annoyed grunt and by burrowing his head further into the pillow.

Ivy giggled, "You have to get up, don't you have work today?"

He groaned, turning himself to lay on his back with his right hand behind his head. He opened his eyes and grinned, "I have the day off today."

Ivy smirked, leaning down and pressing her lips to his, "Is that so?"

Spencer smiled in response and wrapped his arm around her waist, rolling her on top of him. 

Ivy chuckled, "Are you trying to do what I think you're trying to do?"

He looked up at her innocently, his eyes frequently darting to her lips, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh really?" Ivy coyed, trailing her hand down his torso slowly, making his breath hitch in his throat. She reached his hips, then moved a little lower and cupping his groin, adding a little pressure. She could hear him hiss under his breath, his dick twitching in his pants. Ivy bent down and kissed his neck, sucking the skin lightly, "So this isn't what you wanted?"

Spencer's grip around her waist tightened, and he swallowed the lump in his throat, "God, you have no idea what you do to me, Ivy."

Ivy smirked, starting to gently stroke him over the fabric of his pants, making him groan, "Actually, I can feel exactly what I do to you." She stroked him a little harder, making his nails slightly dig into her shirt, "Right here."

He grunted, letting her gently rub her fingers over his pants. As much as he loved what she was doing, this wasn't what he wanted to happen right now. So, he grabbed her waist with both hands and flipped them over on the bed, Spencer hovering over Ivy between her legs.