Bring It In Part 3

(No one's p.o.v)

After the Classical Trolls left Poppy, Velvet and the Snack Pack just stood there in silence.

"Are they gone?" Velvet and Smidge whispered to Poppy.

"They're gone." Poppy confirmed.

They all then started to freak out.

"What in the hair was that!?" Guy asked hysterically.

"I think they were hugs." Smidge said, "But they felt so wrong! "

"So lifeless." Satin said.

"So limp." her twin added.

"Limp!?" Mine was so tight I lost all the feeling in my arms! "Biggie exclaimed as Mr Dinkles slipped out of his arms.

"What did I tell you, Poppy!?" Velvet exclaimed, "Some Trolls can't do things that other Trolls can!"

"I know, but thank you for not telling them that their hugs..." Poppy started to say but was interrupted by Cooper.

"Were painful! Uncomfortable! Third adjective!" he exclaimed.

"I was gonna say 'need improvement' but don't worry." she assured them, "The Classical Trolls will get better with practice. They have to. Right?"

(With Guy)

Guy was brushing his hair when Minuet popped out of the bushes saying, "Hug time!"

"Oh, no." Guy said as Minuet gave him a really tight hug, "It feels nice." he lied in auto tune which only made her squeeze harder.

(With Velvet)

Velvet was drawing designs for her dresses when her hug time bracelet chimed.

Dante then flew in front of her, "Hug time!"

He then hugged her and rubbed her checks against hers.

"Oh, this is one of those long ones, huh?" she asked.

He then hugged her tighter, unaware of the jealous Techno ambassador sending him a glare from the bushes.

(with Smidge)

Smidge was attempting to hide from the Classical Trolls' huggs to no avail.

Just when she thought she was safe three Classical Trolls popped out of the bushes behind her, "Hug time!"

(Later that night)

"They are not getting better!" Smidge and Velvet exclaimed at the same time.

"It's true." Biggie agreed, "Look what their hugs did to Mr Dinkles!" he then held up Mr Dinkles who looked like he'd been strangled.

"It'll be okay, guys." Poppy assured them, "It's only one awkward hug an hour."

A twig then snapped behind Poppy.

"What, by all that is Trolly, was that?" Velvet asked.

The Classical Trolls then came out of the bushes as Dante sad, "Surprise hug party!"

"Surprise hug party?" Poppy asked nervously.

"Now that we've mastered the art of the hug, we thought we'd make up for lost time." Minuet stated.

"Great." Velvet said through her teeth while sending a glare to Poppy.

The Classical Trolls then advanced on them while chanting, "Hug."

"It's been an honour serving you." Smidge told Poppy before being grabbed by a Classical Troll

"Tell my story!" Guy said as he was embraced by four Classical Trolls.

Biggie tried to get away but he was cornered.

"To the high ground, Mr Dinkles!" he said as he threw Mr Dinkles up in the air in the hopes of saving him.

But he was then hugged by a Classical Troll as he screamed.

Poppy gasped as he watched this, "It's the hug-pocalypse. Stop!"

"Stop?" Minuet asked while hugging Cooper and Velvet.

"We haven't been totally upfront with you Trolls." Poppy admitted, "The thing is your hugs are..."

"Painful! Uncomfortable! Third adjective!" Cooper interrupted again.

"Wait. Are you saying our hugs are inadequate?" Dante asked as he hugged Biggie.

"Well. I mean." Biggie tried to answer but he couldn't find the words.

"Poppy?" Dante asked as he let go of the big blue Troll.

Poppy just sighed in response.

"I see." Dante said, "Well, now that I know the truth. I feel so relieved." his mood then changed to happy as the Classical Trolls stopped hugging and flew over to them with Velvet joining them.

"We got you!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, now I'm the one that's confused." Poppy said.

"Poppy, they weren't enjoying the hugs either." the Pop ambassador said, "So, while Dante was hugging me he told me that he didn't want to hurt your feelings. So, I agreed to play along and tried to get you to admit to them that you didn't like the hugs."

"But why?" Poppy asked, "Guys, we should feel free to be honest with each other, even if it's hard. Which I realise now I haven't been doing either soi should probably check myself and say I'm sorry. Sorry. I just wanted you to know what it's like to share genuine Troll love and affection."

"Well, we do, Poppy." Minuet said, "We experience it whenever we do this."

She, Velevet and Dante then bowed to each other as an example.

Poppy then made her 'I have a plan face'.

(The big mushroom, the next day, Velvet's p.o.v)

"So from now on for anyone who wants to we still have hug time." Poppy announced as the hug tome bracelets chimed and everyone hugged.

"But for anyone who wants to try something different, we also have bow time." I added as mine and Dante's bow time bracelets chimed and we bowed.

The other Trolls then copied and really like bowing. Maybe a little too much... Me and the other Classical Trolls watched as we saw Biggie and Smidge over exaggerate their bows.

"Thank you, Poppy." Dante said, "Sharing our tradition with all of you has made bowing feel even more sublime."

"Thanks, Dante." Poppy said, "Now, I'm gonna sneak in a few more before now time is over!" she then ran off to do more bowing.

Me and Minuet then went over to him as he asked us, "Should we tell the other Trolls their bows are just awful?"

We then shuddered at their bowing as I said, "No."