Buddy System Part 3

(Velvet's pov the next day)

While Poppy lead the buddies to something 'top secret' me and Minuet were showing each other how to do our favourite thing.
I was teaching Minuet how to scrapbook.

"You can make a scrapbook about anything!" I said as I showed her a scrapbook about our friendship with the bergans.

(Imagine Velvet's next to Poppy)

"Absolutely beautiful!" She praised

"Absolutely beautiful!" She praised. She then showed me her scrapbook about classical instruments.

"Minuet you're a natural!" I gasped. "You weren't lying when you said you were a fast study huh?"

"Indeed. I thank you for teaching me Velvet."

"Oh, it's no probs. Anything for a friend!" I smiled.

"Shall I now show you how to play the violin?" She asked.

"Yes please!" I squealed.

But then we heard something outside.

"Minuet I think it's time!" I cheered as she gasped in delight.

(later)

The puppies were almost gone when we heard a crash. We turned around to find Holly in front of a destroyed building with Poppy, Branch and the buddies in front of her.

The buddies started walking away so me and Minuet walked up to them soon enough to hear Poppy say. "It just makes me so sad to see you all don't like each other." The buddies then turned around.

"Hold on." Val said. "You did... all of this... so we would like each other?"

Poppy sighed. "Yeah."

"But Poppy I don't think you realise..." Holly started to say.

"We do like each other." My sisters finished.

"Huh? You-you do?" She asked.

"Oh my guh yes!" Smidge exclaimed.

"Nothin' but love, baby." Lownote chuckled as Smidge hugged him.

"But, you don't wanna be roommates." Poppy stated in confusion.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean we don't like each other." Synth said as he hair-fived Guy.

"Although, if you ask us..." Satin started to say.

"If he got pared with our sister he would be all up for being roommates." Chenille chuckled which caused me and Synth to blush.

"Anyway, it simply means we're still getting acquainted. After all, we truly are very different." Dante said but then gasped when Cooper pooped a cupcake.

"Poppy, sometimes friends take time and..." Minuet started to say as we went up to her.

"Sometimes it's easier but that doesn't mean it won't happen." I finished. "So that's why, just like I did with Popy, Branch and the others I made you all personalised friendship bracelets." I said as I started putting them on Minuet and the ambassadors' wrists.