Episode 1 Part 1

(Velvet's pov)

I was having a normal day with the snck pack when Poppy came up to us.

"What up Pop?" I asked.

"Let me explain." She said as she pulled ou a scrapbook and started narrating.

"By nature trolls are determined to make friends wherever they go. Maybe too determined. So when I learned that there were all sorts of new trolls out there it was like there were friends everywhere! Oh wait I've got ahead of myself, let me back up. Recently my people discovered we aren't the only trolls, we're just the Pop Trolls. One of many separate tribes, scattered throughout the world! There's the Country Western tribe, Classical, Funk, Techno and Hard Rock! Actually we weren't always separate, you know what let me back it up even more. 14 billion years ago when the cosmos was still new. "

I decided to snap her out of it. "Poppy it's not a documentary and you've gone too far back."

"Oh, you're right. What I'm trying to say is that it's been weeks since we found out about the other tribes you guys! But we're no better friends with them now than we were then!"

"Poppy you've got a point." I said.

"I mean I don't want to get hysterical here but it's starting to feel like they're our... acquaintances!" She said and I know one thing that being acquaintances isn't good.

"Mr Dinkles I don't want you ever using that word!" Biggie said to Mr Dinkles.

"Poppy I see where you're coming from and I want to get the know the other tribes, we all do, but they live too far away! What do you think we should do?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you what Velvet! We can convince them to move to Troll Village to live with us!"

"Cool!" I smiled as the others went "Oooh!"

"Close your eyes and imagine hundreds of trolls from each tribe living in harmony." She instructed as she walked up to us. "Forming a new troll city that celebrates the diversity of our cultures." She continued as she walked up to me and my sisters.

"I can see it Poppy!" I squealed.

"Yes, sis! We're all there!" Chenille exclaimed but then quickly added on. "Satin's outfit is hideous."

"Hey!" My pink sister exclaimed.

"A beacon of love and friendship for everyone! All of us together, different but unified." She finished standing in front of us.

"Like many garments forming one fashion line?" Satin asked.

'Oh, of course her suggestion would be clothes related.' I thought.

"Like many weights forming one dumbbell?" Smidge asked.

"like many glitters forming one glorious glitter fart!" Guy Diamond stated as he farted glitter.

"Good suggestion! I'll keep working on it." Poppy said after a moment of silence. "But I do know this we'll call it..." Trollstopia."

"That sound so beautiful!" I said as I shed a tear.

"Speaking as a parent, count me in. I'd love to expose Tiny Diamond to new cultures." Guy said. "He absorbs foreign concepts easily at this stage of development."

Tiny then came out of Guy's hair.

"Yeah, Daddy, my brain is a sponge for reals!" He said then went back inside Guy's hair.

"We all love the idea, Poppy." Smidge said.

"Yep, it's a stroke of genius gurl!" I cheered as I high-five her.

"Thank you, guys, wow! Overwhelming support without a single voice of dissent!" She thanked us.

"Is it me or does that not feel right?" I asked as I got a funny feeling.

"Wait, we're missing someone." Poppy and I said realising it at the same time.

"Oh, yeah. Trollstopia, that's a great idea." Branch said sarcastically.

"Oh, look everyone it's the little Ray of sunshine." I sassed back.

"Voice dissent check." Poppy said ignoring my sarcasm.

"Yeah I'm not staying for his doom and gloom personality. I'm out." I said as I started walking away.

"Wait, before you go!" Poppy called after me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm planning on the other tribes of sending an ambassador and I want you to be ours." Poppy said hopping I would say yes.

"Of course!" I squealed then went back to my normal attitude. "See ya laters!" I cheered as I used my hair to swing back to my pod.