Branch Out Of Water Part 2

(The entrance to Techno Lagoon- Velvet's p.o.v)

We were at the entrance to Techno Lagoon.

"Bottom floor, Techno Lagoon." Poppy sad as we put our helmets on.

"So, hie is this supposed to-" Branch started to say before the flower lift (?) closed and went underwater.

As we got lower I started to hear music and it was really catchy. The lift then opened and I saw the Techno Trolls raving and having fun.

"I'm glad I brought glowsticks." I said as I stuck some glowsticks in my hair while Branch looked at me confused. I then spotted Synth, since the other two were looking everywhere but where Synth was, "There's Synth." I pointed.

"Make friends with him and I'm sure he'll help you with the hot springs." Poppy added before going off to dance.

"Okay." Branch breathed.

We then walked over to him but he was too distracted to notice.

"Hi." Branch waved awkwardly, "Synth?"

"Hold on." I told him, "I got this." I then jumped on Synth back and hugged him, "Guess who!"

Hé then turned around, chuckled and hugged me back, "Hey, Velvet!"

"Can we talk to you for a second?" Branch asked.

"Can't do it, bro!" Synth shrugged, "The music's calling the shots. And the music says we Rave! Ooh!"

"Ooh!" the other Techno Trolls repeated.

"I can see that." I giggled.

"Can the music make an acception, or?" Branch asked him.

"I like you!" Synth laughed, "What's your rave name?"

"I'm sorry, my what?" Branch asked.

"Your rave name." I told him, "Mine's Glowstick, courtesy of Synthie here."

"Oh, how about Dubstep!?" Synth suggested.

"Absolutely not." Branch said through his teeth.

At this point, I decided to teese Branch, "His name is Dubstep!" I announced to the other Techno Trolls.

"Dubstep!" they cheered.

"Did you really have to do that?" my victim whispered to me with a glare.

"Yes. Yes, I did." I nodded with a smirk.

Then a Techno Troll swam up to us, "Note: The male Pop Troll appears to resent our festivities. Fascinating!"

"Okay, and you are?" Branch asked.

"Glowstick, Dubstep, meet Laguna Tidepool, our Antrollogist." Synth introduced.

"Oh! A scientist!" Branch said happily, "Finally, someone I can have a sensible conversation with."

I then noticed that the beat hooked Laguna, "Uh, Branch, you might wanna think again."

"Note: The female Pop Troll is correct." Laguna said, "I'm afraid the beat just hooked me and it refuses to let go! Hey!"

"Hey!" the other Techno Trolls repeated.

"Okay, let's cut to the chase." Branch said, "I'd really like it if I could have the hiding place hot springsback for my 4 AM morning swim. Agreed?" he asked as he held a hand out for Synth to shake.

"Oof, sorry, bro. That spot is perfect for our wake up rave!" Synth explained, "It makes everyday so *imitates air horns*!"

"Yes! I know! Without it my life is a disaster!" Branch yelled.

"Branch, remember what me and Poppy said." I told him, "Be their friend."

"Tell you what, Synth." he said, "We can discuss this later. For now, why don't I spend the day here, doing you all like to do? You know, become friends."

"I could tag along to, if that's fine." I added.

"Well, Dubstep, Glowstick," Syntb said, "I know we're the Tech-no Trolls but to that we say..."

"Tech-yes!" he and the other Techno Trolls exclaimed.

(Pop Village-Nobody's p.o.v)

Synth was using his fin to surf while Velvet and Branch watched.

"One thing we Techno Trolls love to do while making new friends is whirlpool surfing!" he exclaimed before doing some tricks and landing on the shore next to Velvet and Branch.

"That looks so much fun!" Velvet exclaimed.

However, Branch didn't agree, "'Surfing'? 'Fun'? That's a killer water vortex!"

"I know, totally killer!" Synth exclaimed before pushing Branch in.

Branch then got sucked into the whirlpool while Velvet took pictures.

They were then all in the lake while swimming standing up.

"Yo, in treditation you can float when you turn down the volume on the world and turn up the volume of you." Synth explained to the two Pop Trolls, "Can you hear you?"

However, Branch and Velvet were having trouble doing it and, to make matters worse, Branch got sucked into another whirlpool.

They were then laying down on tables while Synth got urchin needles put in him.

"Guys, I swear nothing gets your head right like sea urchin acupuncture." he told the two Pop Trolls, "Just lean into it."

It was then Velvet's turn and as it was happening she held Synth hand which, unknowingly, made them both blush. When it was Branch's turn, however, he got scared and ran off leaving Synth and Velvet there with confused looks.