Chiffon And Cotton Part 3

It was the day that Velvet got back from her trip with her sisters and Synth was dreading it. He, and the other ambassadors were on their way to her house to try and finish cleaning it up.

"Guys, it's impossible!" Val exclaimed, "We're not even halfway done."

"How in the world does Velvet handle 'em?" Holly asked as they opened the door.

"I have no idea...what?" Synth asked as he saw a spotless house with Chiffon and Cotton on front of them.

"Did you two..?" Dante asked as he pointed at them.

They then nodded as they bowed their heads in an apologetically way.

"We accept your apology." Holy smiled.

"You got that right, baby." Lownote winked.

Chiffon then ran off and came back with a choker and handed it to Synth.

Cotton then pointed at him, then the choker and then a picture of Velvet

"Dude, I think they want you to give that to Velvet." Val guessed.

The two chinchillas winked at him and made the shape of a heart with their paws.

"Suga, I think they know that you like Velvet." Holly giggled.

"Is it that obvious." he asked Chiffon and Cotton.

They nodded at him with dumbfounded looks as the others tried to stifle their laughs.

"Hey, guys. I'm home." they heard Velvet's voice outside the door.

Chiffon then shoved the chocker into his hands and she and Cotton jumped into Holly's arms while Synth quickly hid the chocker behind his back.

Velvet then opened the door and marvelled at the spotless house, "Wow. Did you guys spend any time here because it looks like you haven't touched a thing."

"I guess we're just naturals at pet-sitting chinchillas." Val lied.

Velvet then noticed that Synth was hiding something behind his back, "Synthie, what do ya have there?"

"I...uh..." hethen looked at Chiffon and Cotton, who gave him double thumbs up, "I got you something. It's alright if you don't like it." he said nervously as he held out the chocker.

"Synthie," Velvet gasped, "it's beautiful!" she said with sparkling eyes as she quickly put the chocker on, "Thank you!" she exclaimed as she kissed his cheek which made him faint on the floor. She then picked him up and turned to the other ambassadors, "Were Chiffon and Cotton any trouble?"

"No-" Holly started to say but the chinchillas in question covered her mouth and nodded their heads.

"What did you do?" their owner asked them.

The two chinchillas then ran upstairs and grabbed the one thing they couldn't fix... Velvet's dress. They looked at her with tears in their eyes as the ambassadors, including Synth who woke up, looked at them with concerned looks.

"Chiffon, Cotton, that dress is just a thing." Velvet said as she hugged them close, "Dresses can be replaced but you two can't. You two may cause trouble and sometimes you two make me want to tear my hair out but you two are my family and I care about you two. I love you two more than any old dress."

They then heard sobbing...coming from Lownote. He then noticed everyone staring st him so he wiped his tears.

"Please, don't mind me." he said.

Velvet just chuckled and shook her head, "Anyway, I don't care what you two do, I'll always be there for you."

They then started a group hug that was quickly joined by the ambassadors. But the moment was interrupted by a crash from upstairs. It turns out that Chiffon and Cotton didn't place a flower pot on Velvet's side table properly. The ambassadors and Velvet looked unamusingly at the two troublemakers while they just made sheepish looks.