5 | lip service

not edited

not edited.
pics being included .

THIRD PERSON POV -

You were new to this rapping stuff , you weren't the type to rap about guns and stuff though

You were new to this rapping stuff , you weren't the type to rap about guns and stuff though. You just weren't like that. If you had an twin that you'll put you're self to rapping would probably be mulatto. Y'all music was the same , you got you're first hit song about 4 months ago called 'Sweet'. After that you've been blowing up every since.

"What's up y'all it's lip service , I'm angel yee."

"I'm Stephanie Saintago."

"I'm Gigi maguire."

"I'm Lore'l."

"I'm Y/N." You spoke once everyone was done introducing themselves.

"I'm king von." We know. Let's just say You found king von attractive , the way he rapped , the way he just sat was attractive and can't nobody tell you otherwise.

"You guys have no idea what's about to happen huh?" Angel lee said causing us to laugh , you shook you're leg up and down and licked your lips while shaking my head.

"I watched videos before but I don't actually know what's gonna happen in this one." You responded only causing them to laugh.

Why? You don't know but you joined just to be nice.

"Okay so today we're gonna basically be playing 21 questions or whatever and just explaining our answers." Gigi explained with an shrug. Nodding basically telling her you understand.

"Von just sitting here all quiet and stuff." Stephanie said pointing over to von , we laughed as he just cracked an smile while playing with his hair. His hat covering his head and his grills on full display.

"Shit I'm in an room full of ladies , y'all speak."

"Manners. Since when did king von have manners?" That caused everyone to laugh but me. They laughed about everything and to be honest not to sound rude it was annoying.