12 | forever

thinking about making a king von book, who gon read ?

play mixed feelings by tink-

Y/N ✍︎︎ .

"That's a wrap."

You stood behind the camera people with your arms crossed as you watched von and his crew do the music video of 'mines too'. Running a hand through ya hair you backed up a little, excusing ya self hugging your coat tighter to your body.

"You hungry girl?" India asked tapping your shoulder, your attention going over to her. Shaking your head you watched von talk to the directors.

"Imma go to my car to get some heat, I'll be right back girl." You told her, which she nodded in respond. Walking quickly to your car you hopped in the car, turning it on and putting the heat on.

You and Von broke up like three months ago but you were here for him. He asked for you to be here for his music video and you hesitated first but decided to.

Scrolling through your phone you liked a couple of your Instagram friends pictures before going to the camera, doing a quick video in the car without using a filter. Running your hand on ya head you pucker your lips before ending the three second video before posting it giving it a heart.

Putting your phone down for a while feeling the heat warm up the car, looking out the window you watched as von asked India something before he looked into your direction before mumbling something to her before walking over to you.

Here we go.

Sighing you unlocked your door letting him in when he stood on the passenger side of the Range Rover.

His cologne scent filling the room so it was almost the only thing you smelt.

"Wassup ma."

You chuckled, looking away.

He cheated, He cheated not only once, not only twice , not only three times but four. Four fucking times you took him back. The heartbreak, the everything was so much.

Everytime it felt as if your heart was breaking everytime you'll see him on your timeline, anywhere. The thought of someone touching what he said was yours is what makes you feel completely drained.

"Dayvon.." you looked over at him rolling your eyes before putting yo attention back infront of you. You weren't gonna let him get the best of you.

Not this time.

"You confuse me. I swear, you need to pick what the fuck you want. Me or these bitches. You're steady texting my phone everyday saying how i better stop playing with you and then you're cussing me out. Stop giving me mixed feelings. I feel like i should take you back but then again it's like you don't give a fuck abou-."