15 |inlove ☕︎︎

HARMONY FOSTER ❥

HARMONY FOSTER

Inlove.

That's what I'll describe it, I was in love with von. Even though we have our ups and downs and our moments where we curse one another out it was still love there.

"Ma" Looking up watching von walk in with his von in his hand, he walked over to me standing between my legs from where I sat on the seat.

"You look good." He mumbled before setting his phone down wrapping his hand around my neck lightly he leaned down pecking my lips, pulling away my eyes met his before he leaned back down kissing me more passionately.

Poking my tongue out it began to fight with his whilst I brought my hand up touching his chest before pushing him away slightly. 

"Mhm." I hummed licking my lips savoring his taste before pecking his lips once more.

"What will you call this?" I pointed between us two, watching his eyes furrow together before he leaned away. He stared at me.

"The fuck you mean? You ma girl, what you mean what I call th-." Before he could finish I rolled my eyes cutting him off.

"No von, like what do you call this.. will you call it love? I mean we've been together for five months now."

"I got love for you on foe nem, but I can't trust you enough to give you ma love naw ma." He explained which only caused me to scoff and shake my head.

"Dayvon.. you know what, okay." I nodded my head understanding where he was coming from before standing up pushing him out my way only for him to pull me back against his chest.

"You always tryn jus walk away fuck good with you? You asked me a question and I'm answering that shit." He annoyingly said, staring up at him i shrugged my shoulders.

"Right." I chuckled.

"You acting like I said ian love you."

you basically did .

"Right, so you didn't just say you can't trust enough to give me your love?? Okay." I rolled my eyes walking away from him only to have him right on my tail.

"Willingly just saying I'm in love with you? Ion know that shit myself. Do i have love for you? Yes, do i love you? Yes. Am inlove with you? I don't know harmony." I groaned after he finished what he was saying, scratching my head I walked into our room throwing my phone on the bed before walking into the bathroom.

"Ion know why yo dumb ass think five months enough time to fall in love wit someone." He mumbled under his breath, laughing sarcastically at his statement.

"Ion know why your dumb ass think a week is enough time to have sex with someone, Ion know why your dumb ass think three months enough time to move in with someone and i most definitely don't know why your dumb ass four months is long enough to be asking for me to have yo baby, since we wanna go there. Let's really talk about it." I clapped back only to have him chuckle, like this was a game. Like I was playing.

"This bitch tripping.. let's not forget how yo ass was the one that agreed to have sex wit meh da first week and I did say you can move in wit me, I'll admit it but the baby part? I said that shit too but you agreed so stop acting like that." He laughed after hearing himself, whilst i on the other hand sat there staring at him with my arms crossed.

"It's just," I sighed leaned my head back..

"As slow as I sound we've really grew so close in them five months to me, we don't never argue like we use to anymore and i jus really want you to know I'm not tryna force you to love me because I'm not a crazy ass bitch it's just I've fell inlove with you in them five months.." I clarified seeing him walk over to me and pulling me in my ma waist.

"I love yo ass girl, you know that. I just don't know bout in love yet ma, give me more time you know ion do this typa shit." He said leaning down capturing our lips in a passionate kiss before wrapping his arms around me, wrapping my arms around his neck i closed my eyes as we hugged.

Shit, at least He loves me.

"I love you too."