17 | young girl

CHICAGO, Illinois 12:12 PM

CHICAGO, Illinois
12:12 PM

MIA GRIFFIN £

"You good?" Von asked as I laid in bed on my stomach, breathing heavy seeing him smile at me softly.

Rolling my eyes playfully I nodded and turned my head to the other side closing my eyes feeling him come back on the bed, he placed kisses on my bare back going down slowly giving me open mouth kisses.

"I was too rough?" He asked causing me to turn my body and look at him seeing him sit himself up before licking over his lips looking in my eyes, directly.

"No, It was perfect." Von was my second body, I lost my virginity at 17 and now I'm 19, I wouldn't consider us in a relationship due to the fact he's 25 and has a busy life most of the time.

"Whatcu thinking about?" I sighed, licking over my lips before shaking my head at him, I'm young and not dumb I know what'll it'll be like in a relationship with him definitely with him being older I know he lives a double life.

"Hmm." He gripped my chin bringing my attention back on him before leaning in sucking on my bottom lip before releasing it only for us to instantly began to tongue kiss.

"What's on ya mind ma? Talk to me." He said pulling away, Licking over my lips savoring the taste I noticed him doing the same thing before it seemed like he noticed me doing it too once he looked down at my lips.

"I don't know, I just don't wanna look stupid." I shrugged pushing him away gently seeing him squint his eyes at me as if he didn't understand but he definitely did.

"When have I ever made you look stupid Mia?" He asked, eyes still glued on to me as if he's waiting for an explanation.

"It's not about making me look stupid, but I'm not dumb at the same time I know you have other shit going on and me being young and you being older-."

"Here you go with this shit." He rolled his eyes cutting me off.

"Dayvon I'm just saying, you're old enough to keep it real with me I feel like I don't bug you about any females but if I'm having sex with someone im gonna wanna make sure I'm safe and there's no other females around, I wasn't tryna make it like that but okay" I explained watching him chuckle before getting out the bed, a smirk still on his face.

Staring at him weirdly seeing him laugh under his breath before slipping his Calvin Klein underwear, "What made you say something now Aahmia?" He asked still smirking now picking up his jeans.

I know he's not leaving.

"Because, you asked what was on my mind and that was on my mind maybe you should mind your business." I said shrugging my shoulders hearing him laugh again before letting out a loud sigh.

"Is it that funny?"

"Yea, it is." He instantly replied with an straight face staring at me as if he was telling me to stop playing with him.

"Okay." I nodded letting out a chuckle before sitting up against my headboard, leaning over to pick up von shirt before he can pick it up I placed it over my head letting it fall down to my thighs.

Looking up at von seeing him staring at me, he walked over to where I sat against the bed he stood over me as if he was tryna read me.

"You wanna be ma only bitch ma?" He asked as his stomach was infront of my face but my face was up due to him gripping my chin causing me to look up,

"Hmm? You want me to ya self?" Yes to both.

"Iah fuck you up keep acting like you'n hear me girl" He said, his accent popping out clearer.

"I don't know von."

"Yes you do." He smirked, again.

"I just, i don't wanna be that female that's just always on your dick so I don't want you to feel like I'm doing that it's just I really feel like this if is going on something I should know, you should understand." I stated seeing him hum before nodding his head.

"You want me to ya self?" He repeated, ignoring everything I just said, I didn't answer instead I sat there staring at him.

"Are you fucking any other girls?" Rolling my neck sassily and an a mocking way, he laughed.

At me or was there a joke?

"Fucked you once and been fucking you ever sense, now do I entertain other females? Of course. We never made shit official for me to have to show that much loyalty to you." He explained, i nodded my head.

I completely understood.

"Have you fucked any other females?" I asked again.

"It's not that serious Mia, shit was weeks ago I haven't had no pussy but yours for the past month."

Knew each other for almost a year been fucking for almost four months.

"Right." I nodded, I felt disgusted.

Like, I should've respected myself for wanting to feel his touch already knowing this was just sex on his end.

"Ma." He smacked his teeth leaning his head back staring at me giving a look to say it's not that serious, it was though.

"Say the word and I'll make you my only bitch."

"Maybe first you should get all your other bitches time to hear that news before we even take things there."

"Say the word then."

Nibbling on my bottom lip I shifted my weight on one foot to the other seeing him staring into my soul.

"Gimmie the word, you wanna be my only girl?"

"Yes." I breathed out, embarrassingly.

Welp, there's the word.