1

♡︎𝚎𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎♡︎
Tamaki Pov

I dont exactly remember the exact moment it happened. Y/n was her usual self, she was happy to have me home and safe from harms way. She made her way to the door to greet me, wearing a relieved smile,"Tamaki you're home, I made you're favorite for dinner!" I was exhausted, I stepped pass her, ignoring her all completely and collapsing into bed. There was a slight hinge of silence throughout the house. Till I heard heavy steps coming up the stairs. She peeked her head in with a white envelope. Seeing that I was basically flopped on the bed. She let out her cute little giggle, setting the envelope on the dresser and flipped one of my arms over, so she can cuddle into me. Her breaths were soft and she wore a intoxicanting smile. 𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆. I wrapped my arms around her tighter and laid her on my chest. It was like I had fragile glass on my chest. I didn't want to break her.

"Tamaki?"her words broke me out of my fog. She sat up on my lap. "Wanna eat now?" She questioned but I pulled her down into the bed with me, cuddling her tightly "No i think I rather stay with you" I gave butterfly kisses on her sweet face. "But Tamaki you have to eat~" she let out small laughs while I kissed her."Then I'll just have to eat you!"I forced myself to say with a gulp and tackled her down into the sheets "Tamaki wait~"

Y/ns Pov

Tamaki ignored me like it was nothing again..well I should be used to it now. He always tired and working so hard it should be expected. But still it hurts, it weighs heavy on my heart, its like I'm behind tinted glass. Hes knows that I'm here but never acknowledges it. I even fixed the house with his favorite flowers and meal. I shouldn't blame him. God...why do I feel this..Im so hurt but have no reason to be. This already happened multiple times before, why should this time be any different. I woke up the next morning, wrapped in tamakis arm. I smiled at the sight of his chest raising with each breath, he looks so peaceful. I lifted his bangs and kissed his forehead. When I went downstairs, the sun was shining in, the flowers, blue roses, looked so unreal while shining in the light. I turned to open the curtains, stopping in my steps, noticing the butterfly design on them. 'I had got them for as a surprise for tamaki, but that was a month ago and he still hasn't noticed' I sighed and brushed it off even though every part of the morning time hurt me the most. The time I had to put away my efforts of love and pretend like it never happened. Putting away the candles, the meal, the lights. Before I knew it, tamaki was rushing down the stairs. "Y/n." his voice was sound stern and annoyed. He slowing walked into the kitchen with me. In his hand was the envelope, unopened. Only the sender, Nejire and Mirio, name, Tamaki amajiki and address ######## was visible. He stared and me with darken indigo eyes. "Yes tamaki?" I said with a shaky voice. I hate when tamaki is mad, he always yells but tries not too. He grabs my arms if I don't pay attention. He won't stop arguing until I feel bad and apologize.

"When were you gonna tell me about this letter?"