4

"𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆"
Y/n Pov

11:51am

I sat up in bed, hugging my favorite pillow while reading
. Still tamaki hadn't came home yet. He wasn't usually like this. I knew thar he didn't take his alcohol well. The conclusion that I came up with is that he had to spend the night with mirio and nejire. There's no way mirio would leave tamaki, drunk and alone. I still trusted that tamaki was safe. I already flooded his phone with calls and messages but he didnt answer any of them. I left those thoughts behind and went down stairs to get more snacks and juice. "Maybe I should call mirio or nejire-" I was filling the glass with ice when the door clacked open. I almosted dropped the cup when I rushed to see tamaki standing there. His hair was messy and he looked roughed up, he looked tired and annoyed. I should be the one here mad, don't get me wrong, I'm happy he got to hang you with his friends but he couldn't text me back? "Tamaki where have you been? Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" I said, still mad but happy he was safe. "Y/n could you not? Please not right now" what? "I have a right to question you, you werent answering my calls or texts, you didnt come home yesterday, I didnt know if you were okay or not" He looked at me with a Idgaf face and I felt my heart fall into my stomach. I get that he was tired but could he at least try to care that I was worried. "You know I was with mirio and nejire-" but I cut him off "Could you please just text me next time?" I whispered softly. He nodded and shuffled upstairs. I finished up downstairs and grabbed my snacks and followed up to the bedroom. When I got there tamakis clothes were scattered all over his side of the bed. I looked over to the bathroom door while the shower ran. I bent down to pick up his clothes and fold them.

Something was off

It was a perfume. Like not just a sniff of it. It wasnt mine, it smelled like oranges and melon. The closest thing I had to that was cucumber melon, but orange has a more tangy smell. I get that he was out and other females were there, including 𝒏𝒆𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒆. I trust tamaki but none of them could be so close for the smell to be so strong. It was like the collar of his shirt was dipped in sent. I tried to brush off the thought, because he might was just gotten caught in a perfume puff? As he said he was with nejire and mirio. It eased my mind to know that it 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 all be in my head.

But I knew something was wrong

I finished folding his clothes and started to fix the bed till tamakis arms wrapped around my waist. "I'm sorry for being moody, my head is pounding and...I had a bad night" I rubbed my thumb over the palm of his hand".....Do you want me to get you some medicine or some water?" He pulled me on the half made bed and held me tight enough that I could barely breath. "No I just wanna stay like this for a bit, is that okay?" I kissed his hand and hugged his arm"Of course it is" I shouldn't have been thinking about that scenario anyway. Tamaki would never do anything behind my back without a reason. I held his arm tighter.

Tamaki Pov

𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘. Y/n was cuddled up in my arms. She looked so peaceful when she's sleeping. But the telling of guilt still sank into my stomach. It was like the tighter I hold her hold her, the guilt grows. I knew that what I did was wrong and I knew I had to tell her. I loved her with everything I had.

But maybe I didn't have to tell her right away

The thought hurt. I thought that I was lying to my fiance about a night I had with her best friend. But it was a mistake, a accident and those happen all the time? Right?

She was admirable, like a idol but that was all. But when she was on top of me, she was intoxicating, when she kissed me it was bittersweet. I hated it, and I knew it was wrong, I loved Y/n. But it felt like I was stuck.

"Y/n" her breathes were warm and soft against my sleeve "Y/n...baby?" She nudged against arm and she responded with "hm?"

"I might have to go on a business trip..for the agency"

for the agency"