15- Choice 4- Tamaki

Other Pov

"Tamaki I don't think we can get through this if I can't trust you, you need to earn my trust back"
You held his face in your hands and wiped his tears while you tried to stay stern with a shakey voice

"I promise, I'll try harder, I'll earn it back, but please just stay with me until then, I need you" More tears fell down his cheeks while his held on to your hands like you were last person on earth

"... I'll stay"
You held his face and kissed cheeks

"Thank you Y/n and I'm so sorry for everything"
He said before he kissed your cheeks back

Y/n Pov

After that night

Me and Tamaki postponed our wedding until I could trust him again. He took his time to try to earn back what he had lost. There was no doubt in my mind that I still loved tamaki but I could no longer trust in him that love.

1 and 1/2 years later

One of those days, Tamaki took me back to the jeweller and got me a new engagement ring. He said "I wanted to get you a ring that showed our new trust and love" he was referencing to the time when he gave me my old ring when he was still sleeping with that blueberry headed thot <3. He took me to my favorite restaurant and afterwards reminded me on how much he loved me.

Other time the bond that had been broken between us repaired. I started to sleep in the bedroom with him again and I could speak to him with full honesty and heart. No matter how bad our arguments got from that point on, he always came to me afterwards and kissed me until I forgave me, and reminded me I was the only one for him.

We moved into a house that was more fit to our size, so it would be less empty and we would be closer

A/N: You choose, ofc you don't have to like any,

(Go to choice 3-tamaki-)
(For some reason it wont let me paste the pictures here without deleteing the text)

After we moved, maybe a half a year later, we decided to put up the wedding again.

Tamaki
"You're not helping"
Tamaki said to Mirio as he stood next him at the top of the aisle.

Mirio
"I mean I'm just saying I would have been a great cake taster"
He leaned on Tamakis shoulder

Tamaki
"No because you would have ate of the cake"
Tamaki fidgeted with his hands as everyone took they're seats

Mirio
"Or I would combine them all and make you a mixed cake"
He smiled and fix tamakis tie

___________

Mina
"I love the colors you picked for the wedding" he said happily and she helped you into your dress

Y/n
"Well I couldn't have picked them out with Yao help!"
You smiled at momo as she styled a Vail in your hair

Momo
"Of course, once I heard your wedding was back on, I couldn't help but reach out! I miss our old hangouts"

Jirou
"Remember the under the bridge?"

Tsu
"Yea, and remember when we went for roll ice cream and dropped them over?"