16-Choice 5-Nejire-P2 *lipbite*

Nejire kissed you and didnt stop, the smell of alcohol was heavy on your nose but it was coming from the both of you. Her hands led to your waist, she held you closer and didnt let go the entire make-out. After a fee mintues, she pushed you gently you on the bed, he knee hicked up your things while she pressed against you. You held on to her shoulder while her kisses slowly moved lower down to your neck. Her hands rubbed your stomach. She whispered small complements of your body while she kissed you. Your hands didn't leave her shoulder while her kisses distanced herself from your lips. "Can I?" She asked while holding your shirt zipper. You nodded in a small pant. She kissed over your bra while she unzipped your shirt. Kissing your stomach "You're so cute" she slightly hug your belly before leaning up and kissing you again. Her hands rubbed your thighs, she hinted at you at what she wanted. Your chest pressed against hers. She sat up and started to undress. "Its only fair if I get undressed to right?" She let small laugh. While she pull up her shirt, her stomach was smooth and thin, her her arms stretched over her shirt while her tits bounced out from under it. She was wearing a black lace bra, while a blue charm in the middle. She looked down at you while she slipped off her pants. Her bra match with her panties, black lined with dark blue. Her breath was heavy as she leaned into the nape of your neck. "I've been waiting for this since 1st year.." Pulling your pants/skirt down over your legs. She gave you a deep kiss before going down while your legs. She kissed up your thighs, biting and sucking on your skin. Soon purple and red hickies appeared to match the ones on your neck. She kiss higher and higher till she met with your panties. She gave them butterfly kisses till she pulled on the waist band. Her fingers glided over your hips and tickled your legs while pulling them down. She looked up at you,"Look at me". Your eyes met hers while she dived between your thighs. Her fingers spread your lips apart, she teased. You let out a small moan while keeping your eyes on her, she licked up your lips, then down, her fingers met your clit. She sucklced your pussy while she ran circles around your clit. She other hand lifted your leg onto her shoulder while she ate you out. Her other fingers, ran lower down and slipped inside you, she started to moved slowly. Your hips pushed against her and her fingers, she held you still. She continued till she felt you tighten up around her, getting close. She took her fingers out and pushed her tongue inside. Your back arched as you let a heavy moan. Your hands traveled down to her hair, and held it, your fingers ran through her hair, pulling on her strands. She got slightly more aggressive as your pus clench up around her tonuge. "Nejire.." You moaned her name, while you came. She lifted her head from between your thighs, she panted as licked up her lips. She wasted no time as she got on top of you, forcing you down. She ran her hands up, entangling her fingers with yours, holding on sweetly. She kissed your cheeks all over. For a few seconds she stayed still before, pinning your hands into the sheets, she pulled one of her hands out of yours and pull your thigh up to her hip.

She kissed you one more time before leaning her head in the nape your neck, whispering softly but just enough for you to hear "Say my name one more time"

The rest of the night was nothing but love.

The next day you woke up with nejire wrapped around you. Her arms around your waist, her head in your chest. Breathing soft. You rubbed your head, "Fuck..my head". You sat up and looked around, noticing your clothes and hers on the floor. Youre confused until you remember what happened the night night before. You looked back at nejire with a flushed face. Her hair messy, her bangs fell over her face, her back to you, covered in red and purple marks in the sunlight. Before you could do anything else, She got up on her elbows, she looked up at you with drowsy eyes. She looked at you, then at herself. She quickly got up. "I'm sorry!" Her face blushed and clearly embarrassed. She waved her arms around. "No No its okay!" You reassured her while taking her hands into yours. "Its okay? But I-" You cut her off and made her hands cup your cheeks. "I love you" you looked into your lap while you waited for her response. All of a sudden, she jumped on top of you, both of you guys went crashing to the floor. She hugged you tightly, till she pulled back , looking like a puppy with watering eyes "I love you too Y/n!...I've always have, its just when you got with tamaki I felt as if I lost my shot to be with out" She kissed your cheeks and then your lips. "Well it seems like you got me now" you joked as she kissed you. "Well not properly!" She sat up and held your hands "Y/n L/n, will you please go out with me!" You laughed as she dramatically slightyl bowed. "Sure" you kissed her forehead. She smiled and got back on top of you, hugging around your waist.