5

I̸n̸g̸i̸o̸ S̸h̸e̸e̸t̸s̸
Tamaki Pov

"Trip?" She questioned me. I tried to make it seem as if I was going out fir the weekend. "Yea but only for a weekend" she looked back at me with her nails digging into the comforter "Oh that's fine" I patted her thigh "I'll be back as soon as possible, okay?" She nodded and turned back towards the pillow. I wad planning on telling nejire that it was a mistake and would end it. We were drunk and it was a accident, she'll understand. Y/n laid a bit further from me now, it was clear that she wasn't okay with me leaving, but if I don't then I can't sort things out.

Y/n Pov

When I woke up tamaki was gone. I felt bad for being cold to him last night. It's not that I'm not okay with him going on a trip. It just bothers me that theres too many coincidences around it. It was boring to be at home all the time but I didnt like going out either. I sat on the couch with a body pillow and nt favorite drink. The house felt empty when their was only one person there. Just then my phone lit up with a message and a ring.

It was Shinsou

Hitoshi💜
Y/n

Y/n
Hitoshi

Hitoshi💜
Y/n:/

Y/n
Hitoshi❤

Hitoshi
Wyd

Y/n
Nothing, Tamakis gone, so everythings quiet

Hitoshi💜
So it's not quiet when he there-
I didnt need to know that

Y/n
Chill-
That's not what I meant
Anyway if you're so concerned

Hitoshi💜
I didnt say that

Y/n
And so worried about me

Hitoshi💜
Im not

Y/n
Come hangout with me 😗

Hitoshi💜
Do you want me to cook (insert your favorite meal)

Y/n
I mean if You wAnt to, Yas

Hitoshi💜
I think you meant yes,
Its e, not a, dipshit

Y/n
Don't come over❤

Hitoshi💜
Lol Y/n don't be like that

Y/n
No please continue to correct me✨

Hitoshi💜
Y/n I was joking plz

Y/n
Its please not plz

Hitoshi💜
Fuck you

Y/n
Fuck you too,

Hitoshi💜
I'll be over in 10 mins

Y/n
Okay make sure to bring your kitten

Hitoshi💜
No I don't trust you with her

Y/n
No actually don't come over u ass, I'm hurt

_

______________

About 15 mins later, shinsou was ringing at our doorbell. I let him come in with his kitten. He had food and cat toys with him. Pfftt he had a feather on his head from the bird toy. He was wearing jeans with a purple and gold hoodie with the draw string as caw paws. "You can be a good uber" I said while sitting with him on couch with my legs on his. "Is that a compliment? Or a insult?" I popped a fry in my mouth while giving him a chicken nugget "Take it as both, its hurtfully nice" he swallowed down the nugget "Y/n lets watch (insert favorite movie)" thw kitten curled up by my hip "Sure but lets make popcorn" He stood up and stepped into the kitchen "Kettle or Butter" you petted the kitten gently "(butter/kettle) obviously"....."We can't be friends anymore" he dramatically put his hand on his head "(butter/kettle) is gross and you know it" he took go two bags "No its not, you just have bad taste"

We had a fun time, we cooked dinner and watched movie while agruing over popcorn. It was nice hanging out with a friend again

Tamaki Pov

I was supposed to end it.

I was supposed to be straight forward and make it up to Y/n.

But here I am again, with nejire all over me, but I was on top of her. Her moans and her body reminded of what I was there for. She said my name like it was a fantasy for her "Tamaki~" I groaned and speed up. I wanted to drown her out. I missed being with Y/n. I wanted to see her smile. I didn't want to be here but I am. Her back arched and her nails dug into her slik indigo sheets as I pulled out and came on her thighs. She pulled me down to her and ran her fingers through my hair, she kissed my cheeks, red from exhaustion. It was like she didn't care that she was fucking her best friends fiance. When I first came to her apartment, she crashed her lips to mine and things just escalated.
I made a mistake, but Y/n doesn't know yet.

Can I make up for it without her noticing?

Mafu^^^

A/N: I love him so much
Anime is given^^^