3: Fucking Pervert Teleported In

"No." I refuse with a flat affect, before dissolving onto laughter.

"Then you can sleep here." He answers, gesturing to the corner of the room. There's a large dog bed there. I look from him to the bed to the bed to him then back again, making myself dizzy. I lay down on the bed face first. It fits all of me but my legs. I feel a bit of a breeze on my ass. My skirt rode up. That's embarrassing. I have no shame anymore anyway.

I awake to the smell of my terrible cooking with a crazy knot in my neck. I push myself up, adjusting my skirt. Once I've cleaned up the kitchen and started a pot of coffee, I sit at the table looking out the window at the view from hell. A large pool of magma takes up the majority of the scene. Around it, dark figures writhe either in agony or in glee at causing said agony. The coffee is done, and I sip it gratefully.

"Breakfast." A gruff grumpy voice demands.

I jump in surprise, sloshing a bit of coffee on my uniform. Great, now I'm a sloppy slut. I set down the coffee on the counter and search the fridge and cupboard for breakfast. I pop bread in a never before used toaster then find an apple in the fridge and slice it. I feel like a Chopped champion. He eats it with a slightly dissatisfied expression. "Not as good as yesterday." He whines.

"Well, you need more food." I say defensively, ridiculously disappointed at his reaction.

"Like what?" He asks with a mouth full of toast. Guy's a brute.

"Eggs, bacon, sausage. Breakfast stuff." I elaborate. Though that's not what I have for breakfast. That gives me an idea. I poor him a cup of coffee, adding a little milk. Breakfast of, well, me. I sit it in front of him and he eyes it, lips pursed. He's never had coffee then. Why does he have coffee? It seems like he's never eaten before, adding weight to a demon theory I've been formulating. Why eat then? It's really just a bother anyway.

He takes a sip of the coffee, making a disgusted face. "That is horrible." He proclaims.

"It's an acquired taste." I mutter.

"I will not be acquiring this taste." He replies.

"Did you take care of yourself last night?" He asks, gesturing to my body.

What does he mean? Blood pools in my cheeks. "What? No." I deny with indignant flare.

"You should. Looks like you need a new uniform too." He informs. "The bathrooms just out that door on the right." He gestures to a door near the dog bed. Oh, is that what he meant? I actually have to go pee.

"Okay, thanks." I mutter, heading that direction. He stands suddenly, blocking my way. He glares down at me. What? He told me to take care of myself. I look down, tensed for whatever might happen next.

"What do I have to do so you'll remember, Little Hero? I'm your master." He breaths, tickling my neck.

"Yes, Master." I mutter, digging my nails into my hands to silence my frustration. I scoot past him and out the door.

I find the bathroom, locking the door behind me. After a quick piss I slip the ridiculous maids costume off, dropping it on the floor, trying to pretend I'll never have to put it back on. The hot water feels amazing. I take my erect penis in my hand. I always have morning wood, don't most people. The image of that man's beautiful leather clad ass intrudes on my fantasies. Soon I'm ripping down that second skin revealing even softer more beautiful caramel skin. I bite into the smooth flesh and it's more creamy then I could imagine.

I imagine thrusting into that perfect ass violently, hoping to cause him half the suffering he's caused me so far. Instead, I envision his ruggedly handsome features softening in ecstasy as the full length of me penetrates him again and again

People assume I'm a bottom, I guess because of my general build and pretty face but I'm not. I loved taking a bear home and surprising him with a digit up the ass having him practically begging me to fuck him by the time I'm done finger fucking his tight hole while sucking off his balls. 'Master' isn't a bear though more of a prehistoric leopard. Large and dark with massive bands of muscles. Those muscles turn to jelly as I fuck his tight hole.

A sound from just outside the shower interrupts my fantasy. I freeze mid jerk and stare at the opaque curtain, hand still gripping my dick. I can see an outline of what must be the self-proclaimed Master. Fucking pervert teleported in.

"Don't stop on my account." His voice grates, not from the gruff tone but from the mocking.

"I could help you if you like." He offers huskily, with all seriousness.

I stroke my dick once more, coming at his words. Immediately I'm filled with disgust and shame. I clean myself off, grabbing a towel from the shelf next to the shower. I wrap it around my waist and come out, barely able to look at the demon.

"Here." He holds out another maid uniform, looking my body up and down. I snatch the garment, holding it to my exposed flesh. Not like it covers much.

"I'm going out. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone and don't leave unless you want to be skull fucked." He threatens or warns.

"Okay." I reply petulantly.

He snatches away my towel expertly.

"Master." I shriek, covering myself the best I can, looking at him with more fear than I want to show. I have some pride, I think. He smiles at me smugly before vanishing, leaving a momentary black hole in his wake. If I jump in, will I follow him? Is he going back to earth? Would I be lost in all that darkness?

==================================================

Thank you for reading(: I hope you enjoyed the chapter(: Please vote, comment and share if you liked it(: 

How would you feel being forced to play housemaid for a Demon?