6: Fuck me, Master

I take my clothes off, folding and placing them in an empty cupboard. This way I'll have less time to back out. The Crisco feels strange on my ass and melts quickly running down my leg. I lean over the island much the same way he positioned me the first time I asked him to fuck me. It feels like forever, but I think he'll be in soon for another meal.

"Please, fuck me, Master." I say into the counter, my cheeks burning with shame. His calloused hand caresses my ass gently before delivering a stinging smack. I suck in air, hissing at the surprise pain.

"You like control." He answers. I'm not sure if it's a question or statement.

I nod my response, figuring he's right.

He picks me up over his shoulder, my ass in his face. I don't fight, assuming he has a place in mind he wants to fuck me and that's what I asked for. My pulse quickens as we descend the stairs. My fight or flight response threatening to kick in.

He lays me out on the table face up, manacling my hands and feet, so they can't bend more than 90 degrees. My dick sticks up like a flagpole, eagerly awaiting what will happen next. I am not so optimistic.

The demon retrieves a bull whip, running the tip down my shaft. "I didn't say you could be hard." He admonishes, flicking his wrist, delivering a lash to my eager member. I hiss in pain, unable to turn away from the train wreck as he delivers another lashing.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Little Hero?" He asks, running the whip up and down the length of me.

"Yes." I grit, glaring at the maniacal brute. He lashes again, harder this time and then again. I cry out, my dick throbbing.

"What is it you really want, Hero?" He asks, trailing the whip up my chest, jabbing it into my chin.

"I want out of this damn hell hole." I yell, jerking away from the whip and pulling at my binds.

He steps away, looking me over while I struggle. "Your lips say one thing, but your body says another," The demon mocks, looking from my face to my throbbing Judas.

As I watch he begins to unbutton his billowing red shirt, unveiling a beautifully muscled chest that ripples as he pulls the shirt away. My heart rate picks up as his hands move to his belt. The belt comes off and he turns to lay it on the counter. He removes the pants giving me a full view of his perfect posterior. My dick bobs in excitement. He turns revealing his massive cock hard and ready. A bead of pre-cum at the tip. I look away, embarrassed when I reflexively lick my lips.

"Suck," He commands, prodding his massive dick in my face. I glare at him begrudgingly, mostly at how much I want to. I long to lick off the bead of pre-cum and savor the flavor, but I won't give him the satisfaction. I take his tip in my mouth, sucking as instructed.

He pulls away after a moment and I pout.

"Tell me what you want, Hero." The demon insists, palming my aching member, using my pre-cum dripping down my shaft as lubricant. He runs his hand over me, and I jerk, unable to silence my needy moan.

"Answer me, Little Hero." He persists. I am ready to release all over his hand but that's not what I want.

"I want to fill your ass with my cum." I groan on the edge. He releases me suddenly and I arch my hips desperately.

The demon climbs atop me, giving me a spectacular view of his ass lowering onto my tip. I lift my hips, my dick throbbing to sink itself between that beautiful caramel cheeks.

"Don't move." He commands and I obey not wanting him to stop. He slowly lowers his delectable hole around me until the entirety of me is sheathed within him. I'm ready to cum the moment I'm completely engulfed but hold on desperate for the site of him bobbing on my dick. He lifts his ass then slams me back into his tight hole, shattering my resolve. I erupt into his pulsating hole, writhing with the intense pleasure.

As he climbs down, my just spent dick twitches at the sight of my cum leaking from his ass. He walks over retrieving something from one of the hundred drawers. I can't see what it is until he's at my feet. He's holding a dildo about as long as my forearm and as thick as three or four fingers. I stiffen. Although it isn't as thick as he is, it's still a bit intimidating, especially while I'm chained on this table. I struggle as he adjusts the chains so I cant move. He rubs lube on the dildo, staring into my fear-stricken face. His expression is unreadable as he lubes up the phallic instrument.

His finger slips into my hole. "I see you're already wet for me," he moans appreciatively, giving me a devilish grin. I flush in embarrassment. Embarrassment outweighs the pain of his finger stretching me. I feel his finger retreat and the dildo prodding at my hole. I can't help but tense further, pulling at the chains. He inches the dildo into my ass and I writhe in pain.

"If you can relax it won't hurt as bad." The demon informs, not slowing his invasion. I fucking know that. I try and breath and to unclench. I'm able to relax enough that it's more of a stinging pain then a splitting tearing pain. I relax further as he retreats then fight not to tense up as he re-enters. With each in and out my body becomes more accustomed. A spot within me pulsates with pleasure from each thrust. A look of satisfaction comes over his face as my dick starts to harden. Each time he hits that spot the bead of pre-cum at my slit grows.

"Beg." He orders, infuriatingly slowing his invasion.

"Fuck me!" I demand. He removes the dildo. "Fuck me, Master. Please." I beg desperately.

"I don't fuck. I make love." He pulls my ass to the edge of the table so that his tip is pressing against me.

"What kind of corny shit is that?" I mock viciously, straining to get him inside me. He steps away, his face unreadable.

"Fuck me, please." I beg. He doesn't respond. Just leaves me there chained and engorged.

=============================================

Thank you for reading(: Please vote, comment and share if you enjoyed the chapter(