12: Love Me 'til I Die

"I thought you didn't fuck." I chuckle, nervously licking my lips. His eyes follow the movement. I can feel his hardness pressing against my belly.

"Wanna go back to my place?" I ask, biting my lips, watching his face. He stares at me intensely, increasing my nerves. "It's Valentine's Day. I could make you dinner. Maybe that's too much pressure for a first date. Not that we would be dating. Not like you know what Valentine's Day is." I ramble nervously, staring at his lips.

He steps away suddenly, and I nearly fall on the ground again. I look up half expecting him to have disappeared. Not that I'd give up that easily. Instead, he holds out a single red rose. As I take it a devious smile forms on his face.

"I know what Valentine's Day is." He informs, pulling me close to him. He places a gentle chased kiss on my lips. "I couldn't be away from my Little Hero on such a romantic human holiday. I had to give him a rose if I'm to enter his rose bud." He whispers into my lips.

For a brute he's a corny mother fucker. I can't help but smile as he increases the intensity of our kiss. We walk to my car, hand in hand, his calloused thumb tracing circles. As I'm driving , his hand creeps into my lap. He frees my engorged member with an appreciative hum. I'm surprised when his head lands in my lap, barely able to drive around his big old noggin. His hungry mouth sucks at me greedily and I can't wait to get him home to give him the same treatment. I can hardly contain my dick for the walk up to my apartment.

"Undress." He commands the moment we're inside. I consider arguing. This is my home after all, but I don't want to. I take off my clothes and await his next command.

His rough hands trace the dark bruises forming on my abdomen making we wince. "We'll have to watch these." He murmurs.

"I'm fine." I dismiss, stepping from his reach.

He glares at me for minute before dropping his hand. "Make me dinner than." He directs, with a smirk.

I very much want to make him my dinner. I get to my knees, undoing and pulling down his pants..

"Not what I meant, Little Hero." He chides, making no move to stop me. His massive cock springs free, landing in my mouth. I take him down my throat as far as he'll go, tasting all of him. The delicious flavor of his cum fills my mouth and I swallow it down eagerly.

"Alright Little Hero, you've had your meal, now mine." He course corrects, holding my head gently while I suck on his spent dick.

He sits at my small dining table while I prepare him the meal of my people, watching my every move with his dark intense gaze. I place the bowl of mac and cheese in front of him and he takes a large bite closing his eyes and moaning in appreciation. Its likely better than anything I've made him as it has actual flavor. I join him at the table, shaking some hot sauce into my bowl.

"What's this?" He ponders taking the bottle and shaking it onto his own. "This is amazing." He exclaims after the first bite, proceeding to shake half the bottle into his food.

"Want some mac and cheese with your hot sauce?" I tease.

"Hmm no." He says, mouth full. I can't help but laugh.

"Time for dessert." He announces. Finishing his last bite, he looks upon me hungrily. I'm dessert then. I smile, erupting into laughter as he lunges for me. He kisses me, halting my laughter. He places me on the table knocking the bowls to the ground. Fucking brute. He feasts upon my hole, making my toes curl. His finger takes his tongues place as he moves to taste my balls then my dick. He's determined to have all of my cum in his mouth so I let him have it. He swallows it down like it's the sweetest cream.

Suddenly I'm being carried bridal style. He's walking towards the door beside the entrance. Why does he want to go in the closet? He opens the door and looks at me and I look back.

"I've been out of the closet for a while now." I jest. He sets me in the bottom of the closet and closes the door.

No, he tries door number 2. He tosses me on the bed and I land on all fours, like a fucking cat. His face is in my ass again and it feels so good I don't move. He climbs on the bed behind me and I feel something prodding at my entrance. I look over my shoulder finding him looking back with a devilish smile. He swats my ass and I yelp. "Do you have lube."

"Yeah." I crawl over to the bedside table producing said lube.

"Prepare yourself for me." He orders with a sneer.

I flush at his command.

"I liked it when you were wet for me." He admits, siting back and watching me.

I turn over, spreading my legs for his purview and with shaking hands squeeze a generous amount of slippery wetness between my legs. I shutter at he initial coolness before gliding my fingers between my cheeks. He strokes his cock as I wet my bud for him.

"Inside too." He requests in a low gravely tone, slowing his strokes with a shaking effort.

My middle finger slides easily into my hole, eliciting a gasp from my throat. Each finger increases the pressure on my point of pleasure, making my head swim.

"On all fours." He orders gruffly, his dark eyes expressing his urgency.

I roll to all fours, ready for him.

His palms press into my cheeks, lifting and stretching me deliciously. I whimper from need. His dick inches in and I relax into the burning stretch, even pushing into his penetration. Once all of him is in me he stills for a torturously long moment. I grind myself on him impatiently and he smacks my ass again. I bite my lip to not give him the satisfaction of another yelp. He pulls out so just his tip stretches at just the right spot, then rams into me sending me face first into the bed. He pounds my ass violently, slamming into that place of pleasure. His seed fills me and I'm engulfed in pleasure. We fall on our sides, his dick still inside me. Soft kisses tickle my neck and I nuzzle into them contently.

"Love me 'til I die." I murmur, lust slacken.

"I'll love you forever, Little Hero." He growls into my neck, nipping me. He just said he loves me. I stiffen barely registering the bit of pain.

"I love you, Master." I admit upon realizing I do. He props himself up, looking down at me with those dark pools I've fallen in. Will I drown? Will I care?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading Master's Little Hero. 

I would appreciate any feedback you have for me(: 

Would you be interested in reading more of Master and Hero's story?