8: Deceiving a Demon

I awaken, having formulated a new plan. He seems to like watching me cook so I figure seeing me do it naked might turn him on enough to forget his pretenses and fuck me. Then I'm free.

I slip off the underpants and wait nervously for the demon to emerge. I try not to think about last night. Try and block out the memory of the demonic beast that he really is. I jump when he walks in even though I've been staring at the door. My heart is racing, and he barely spares me a glance. It's like he doesn't even notice I'm naked. I pull out the eggs and some sausage tossing them in a pan. I glance over at him where he sits at the island and as usual, he's watching intently. I make exaggerated movements hoping to be alluring but I'm starting to feel an idiot.

When I set the plate in front of him, he digs in happily. He really enjoys eating. Maybe I can help him enjoy it more. I come around the island kneeling in front of him. He eyes me curiously, still shoving mouthfuls of food in, like the brute he is. I undo his pants, working his underwear down enough to reveal his semi hard penis. Even semi hard it's intimidating.

I gently grasp the shaft then take the tip in my mouth, sucking and twirling my tongue around his slit. All the while I look up at him eager for a reaction. His eyes darken impossibly, his eating pace slowing, he licks his lips as he watches me caress his hardening member. I take more of him in my mouth, sucking eagerly enjoying his taste and smell. He Hums lowly as his tip hits the back of my throat. His lips part a soft moan escaping as I continue to suck him down my throat. I bob my mouth on his manly cock, stroking what I can't take with my hand. I taste his precum and swallow eagerly. I let some of my saliva run down his shaft for lubrication. Each bob I try and take more of him down my throat. I love the sounds he's making. I'm enjoying myself so much I forget my plan to stop just before he comes so he'll fuck me.

I gently fondle his balls, removing my mouth from his dick to suckle on each ball while still running my hand up and down his shaft. My dick twitches, aching for some attention. I lick the length of his shaft, luxuriating in the sensation, the flavor. I suck on his tip like it's a precum flavored lollipop. My favorite flavor. I grip his base, forcing the rest of him down my throat again and again, gagging on his fat cock happily. His charcoal black eyes burn with intensity as he watches me enjoying him like the fine meal he is. A low growl emits from his throat as I choke down his massive dick again and again, turning to a snarl as he explodes his hot semen into my greedy mouth. I swallow excitedly, sucking even more enthusiastically in an attempt to get every last drop. I lick his softening member clean, hungrily.

"Fuck me." He growls, interrupting my lavage of him. He stands, yanking down his pants, leaning over the kitchen island. I approach his juicy caramel apple ass with a predatory veracity. I bite the apple like I've wanted to for so long, earning a hiss from the demon. I lick the apple core, moving my tongue in and out, making certain he's good and ready for me. He's taller, but not so tall I can't make it work. I angle his hips how I want them, surprised at how yielding the demon can be.

I enter him gently at first at an incredibly torturous pace. When he has no reaction for the first few inches of me, I slam the rest in violently. He jerks, letting lose a small gasp. I smile smugly although he can't see it. I pump in and out of him, enjoying the sight of his caramel apple ass being skewered.

I release my hot load into his ass, pumping in and out a few more times. He pulls away turning to face me. He takes my face in one hand, pressing my body to his with the other. His lips hit mine with a demanding force, his tongue prodding at my mouth, insistent on access. I push him away. At first, he ignores my protests but as I refuse to yield, he releases me with a frustrated low growl. I stumble back, wiping at my mouth.

He glares down at me before vanishing into a black void. I jump bare- ass naked into an unknown darkness. I can feel I'm falling although I can't see where to and where from. The sensation is unnerving, and I can't help but scream, even just for a counter sensation. I can see nothing. I feel nothing but my own body and the feeling of falling. The only sound is me. I don't know how long I've been in nothing but I'm a part of it now. I am nothing. I try counting the seconds but give up when I reach one million.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading(: 

What do you think has happened to Hero? 

Would you have jumped in?