Part A

Guys, this one of my completed five shots.

Late afternoon, Gupta house bell rang without a pause irritating everyone inside the house. Buaji hollered ‘Hai Re Nandhkishore Wait for a second. Leave that calling bell to rest’ she opened the door to witness frantic Arnav looking hassled outside.
Arnav ‘Khushi….buaji  Khushi?’
Buaji ‘Kyun?’
He looked at her confused; Buaji went inside with him following her, Arnav ‘Buaji, I came to take her back home’ again a kyun came from her side making Arnav look at her surprise.
Arnav ‘What? Kyun? She is my wife and I’ve come to take her back’
Buaji ‘Oh you do remember you had a wife?’
Arnav ‘Buaji not had…have? What happened to you? Call her, is she in her room?’
Before Buaji could open her mouth a firm voice stopped her from saying anything. Khushi ‘I’m not coming anywhere with you’
Arnav looked at Khushi shocked at her words, while Khushi met his eyes head on.

Fifteen Days back,

After coming back from hospital with disturbed Anjali who was hell bent on killing her baby if not for Arnav to reach on time, he left Anjali in the safe hands of his Nani and Maami ji, and came to confront Khushi. She was asked to stay away from Di then why the hell she went to meet her.
Khushi came to him with worried eyes as soon as he came inside their room.
Khushi ‘Arnav ji Di kaisi hain?’
Arnav ‘now you are asking how she is? When you are responsible for her this state?’
Khushi taken aback ‘but I just went to give her breakfast. She should not forget to live for her baby.’
Arnav ‘yeah right, and do you know what she did today? She tried to kill her child’ she gasped in shock. He pulled her by shoulder shouting on her face, the picture of Anjali with knife still fresh in his mind….what if he had been a second late… ‘this all happened because of you. From the time you have come in my life, nothing is happening right.’
Khushi ‘Arnav ji?’
Arnav pressing her shoulder tight hissed ‘Di was so happy but from the time you entered our life everything went in opposite direction. Why did you come in my life? This is all happening because of you. Yes, Di was so happy in her life but Shyam hurt her only because of you. If you were not in picture this would have never happened with us.’
Khushi looked at him with hurt and pain, "You are the biggest mistake of my life, Khushi Kumari Gupta. Kash main tumse mila hi na hota." Arnav said as he walked away, the need for air and some time alone driving him.

Arnav’s word hung in air piercing like a knife in Khushi’s heart wounding her more and more, she could not believe after all that happened in their life he is still blaming her. She cried sitting by pool, his words had killed her so much so she felt suffocating as if her lungs are protesting to breathe.
She had decided then and there to correct his mistake of life.
Next day,
Khushi went to Nani who is in house temple doing her morning prayer, Arnav had not returned last night to their room and she had lot of time to think what she has to do finally.
Khushi ‘Nani ji!!!’
Nani looked at Khushi, she is still upset with her to know she had not taken her advice and went before Anjali. Khushi took breathe ‘I’m thinking to go to buaji house and stay there for few days. I don’t want because of me Di get’s more upset’
Nani looked at her and then minute later nodded her head. Khushi gulped, smiling weakly she left the place to the room to take her bags. A few minutes later she came down to see Nani, Maami, and Payal in the living room. Nani had already updated them with Khushi’s decision. Khushi came to Nani touched her feet, for which the elder lady put her hand on her head as blessing. She came to Maami who ignoring her left the place, gulping she came to Payal and hugged her ‘take care Jiji’
Payal pulling apart ‘you are saying as you are not going to return back’ for which she gave her a painful smile which Payal saw through it. Before she could ask her anything else she detached herself and taking the bag in hand once again looking at the house left Shantivan without turning back, again.