Please do read the Note

Hello Guys, How are you people? I hope you all are doing fine. With current situation in world I request you guys be careful and take care of yourself and your family.Coming to me. I am not back. I just posted remaining parts of this series and also to post note for people who are still asking about updates. Situation at home is not at all good. I already informed in my note in conversation page my grandfather has cancer and he is really not in good shape. And in his age and the stage it is nothing could be done. Me and my family are emotionally and physically drained. I know most of you guys and people out there in world too are going through same in this pandemic. What hurt me most is few readers reading the stories does not understand writers never choose to hold there story happily or wontedly. Definitely not to torture the reader too. Writing stories gives us escapism from the real world. So to stop that then there must be some reason which readers need to understand. We are not living in fairy tale world and for sure I am not living one. One side we are all worried for our family member, other side so much tension in family, and also financial problems. How can one write anything in such state?Please guys understand I am not in a position to write anything. If at all time permits I will try to update my old completed stories. All my new ongoing stories will be kept on hold. May be it will take another month or two month.....I cannot be sure. All I can say is I am sorry for disappointing you. And to new readers if a story is kept on hold or not updated for long, then please check conversation page where writers post their note for their absence (Even some of the regular readers too may have miss it). So guys please check the conversation before complaining of negligence. Because some of the comments does hurt a lot. Lastly, for readers who have messaged me and not got reply. Sorry guys, I don't come to wattpad nowadays. It is only if someone comments on stories the message pops on the screen which most of the time turns the mood off. This note is also reply for you guys explaining my current situation. I do hope I have not offended anyone. Thank you to everyone of the readers for your encouraging and supportive words. Be healthy, happy, and careful guys. Love you all.