Truth is "We Are One"

Arnav swirled her around saving from getting hit by the car in that rainy night.

Arnav saving her the night when she had lost her hope to be saved from the tumbling down guest house on her head, not caring for his own life.

Arnav ji taking care of her when she fell ill.

Arnav ji fighting for her with the goons.

Arnav ji being their for her as silent support when she felt she will lose her father again.

Arnav ji always there for her whenever she needed someone beside her always giving her strength knowingly and unknowingly. She chuckled darkly whispering 'you hurt me but you are the one who always come forward to heal me. How can you be a monster and Angel at same time? Monster who hurts me and an Angel, who can't see me in pain and always ready to take away the pain to fill it with happiness. Why Arnav ji? Why are you like this? Why can't you be my Angel always?'

Coming out of her battle of mind and heart Khushi looked at Aman's hand on her arm leading them out of boat. Wrenching her hand away 'Nahiin!!!'

Aman 'Khushi ji?'

Khushi 'Hum kahiin nahiin jayenge. I will not go anywhere without Arnav ji'

Aman 'he will not come and he has ordered me to take you back home safely'

Khushi 'No!!!! I'll not leave him and go'

Aman 'Khushi ji please....'

Khushi 'Take me back to him. Please Aman ji I beg you, take me to him'

Aman looked at Khushi, he felt guilty for seeing her folding her hands before.

Aman lowering her hand 'Don't do that again. I'll take you back. I too want you both to sort out everything. He has suffered a lot. You don't know how he was in the six month. No one was there for him in real sense. They all were busy in their own life, own world as if he is some materialistic thing. All I seen him do is work till wee hours of night and again when comeback in morning only to see him already in his cabin working. I doubt most of the time whether he left for home. He had closed himself going mad on not able to find you. I have seen him suffering in pain like as he has no life left in him. I don't know what really happened between you both. I was sure you both will sort your problem. But that did not happen and he had called me asking you to take you back to your home. I'm not going to ask anything at all. Just hope you both fight whatever reason is between you both together. I'll take you back to him.'

Khushi stayed silent while wiping her continuously flowing tears listening to his words, Aman signaled the boat man to take them back to Island.

Later,

Khushi ran inside the house with Aman in tow. Both came to halt looking at the person before him.

Khushi let out a shriek 'Arnav ji!!!!' running towards him she pulled his head up on her lap patting his cheek.

Looking back at Aman 'Arnav ji...do something....he is not getting up. Help him'

Aman came towards them, helping Khushi he took her towards one of the room and both laid him down on the bed carefully. Khushi took out his shoes rubbing his leg and going to hand.

Aman 'I'll bring a doctor'

With another hour passed doctor came with Aman,

Khushi and Aman stood waiting outside for doctor to check Arnav. Doctor came out with grim face.