Aftermath Part B

Payal!!!!’ he looked at her stiffened as soon as he called out to her. He approached her cautiously and came forward to face her. She kept her eyes down.
Akash low voice ‘I’m sorry’
Her eyes met his guilty one; she looked away, the hurt run deep now. Payal ‘this is what I had been saying from past few days Akash. I’m sorry. Have you ever thought how I would have felt on your cold behaviors towards me? I accept it Akash I hid, my family hid the truth of Shyam ji from you all. I could not tell you before our marriage because Khushi had taken her promise from me. But tell me would anyone of you have believed us. Even then Khushi came to tell Di and Arnav ji about his truth but only because of your Di, her love towards her husband stopped her that day. What would have Khushi got? All she did was for your Di and brother’s happiness, hurting herself, staying in the place where that leech is living, tolerating his every nuisance. If that was not possible your brother has added more miseries on her plate. She was hurting and I being her sister did not even aware of. Do you know what would have hurt her most? The man she loved with all her heart not trusting her and hating her while thinking of her as worst character. It is very painful Akash. You will never know. You all can see the hurt your Di is going through but what about Khushi. Have anyone thought about that? No, the one who should have thought has only added the brunt in her life.’
Akash ‘I….I…’ he is loss of words, what could he say? Whatever she said is truth? In the sorrow of Di they had overlooked the two woman who too is the part of the family. Now he could do nothing to save his skin.
Payal ‘I don’t need any explanation of your behavior Akash. And I need time, for all I’m doing now is only for Khushi, I don’t want her sacrifice to go in trash.’ She left the room for kitchen, only because she hurt beyond limit does not mean she will forgot the duty of daughter in law. Akash looked stricken to not have any idea of how to fix his life? How to bring his life back on track? How to amend everything with Payal?

Later that night,
‘tootne dogi humari rishthe ko’ the raw pain filled in the voice did not let her sleep, she twisted in her bed not able to get off the vulnerable words of Arnav. Khushi opened her eyes staring at darkness; her own life is filled with darkness.
Her tears betrayed her, feeling helpless and angry ‘Why Arnav ji? Why did you do that? Why?’
She looked past everything and was dreaming to start her life fresh with him, only to have them broken the next minute. Why did you hurt me? Why? Was my love not enough for you to forget the hatred in your heart for me? Why every time your hate for me wins over your love for me? Why can’t you just love me? No, now it is already late, time and again you have proved me, you will always hurt me no matter what, and I have no strength left in me to see the hatred, the regret in your eyes for me.
‘I can’t come back to you Arnav ji? I can’t? It is too late now’ her whisper in night sounded like a curse.

Arnav ‘Khushi!!!!’ even the chill air of night is not able to carry his longing to the woman since she had closed the door of the window for him to reach her, the woman who means everything to him but he is too late to understand that.
How am I going to make you believe you are my soul without whom I can’t live? The very soul without which I’ll be dead as log, I don’t want to end up like that, again living a life of mechanism where there were no colors. How can he tell her she is the color of his life? How will he say her he is very sorry for hurting her? And he will do anything for her to back in his life.
Arnav ‘Khushi just one chance, please give me one chance to prove myself’
Voice from page of few months floated in his ears…
Arnav ‘I don’t want to see your face again?’
Khushi ‘humein bhi aapki shakal dehkhne ki koi mannat nahiin hai (Nor I wish to see your face again). Wait and see Mr. Raizada a day will come when you will believe in almighty power, where you will face the truth that it is not you who wrote your destiny rather it is Devimaya who held you hand to write it. But I will not be with you’
Arnav ‘that day will never come’
Khushi ‘dekhlenge!!!!’ both had parted their ways vowing to never see each other’s face again but only to bump into each other the next day, where she fell in his arms in the kitchen of his house.
Now when he remembers back her words, how true it is? He would never write a destiny where Khushi is not in his life? If it would have been in his power he would have made sure she is in his life with him. But here he is standing all alone standing by his pool in the chill night gazing at the stars lost in her thoughts.

Next day, Nani, Arnav, Payal, Akash left for Gupta house leaving Maami to look after Anjali.
Buaji opened the door, she is calm and composed, and Raizada’s knew from her face she knew their arrival and it had to be Payal who would have informed her.
Buaji ‘come inside Nandhkishore’
Everyone greeted her who greeted them back half heartedly. Arnav looked around the house in a hope to see Khushi but she is not anywhere, maybe she is in her room, or maybe she went to temple or market. He is restless to see her.
Buaji came with water for them and handing them sat down in a single sofa. Payal had left to bring tea. Nani breaking the silence ‘Madhumathi ji I don’t know how to face you? I’m ashamed of myself on my grandson’s behavior. Please forgive us.’
Buaji sighed ‘No Devyani ji, you are elder than me’
Nani shaking her head ‘but the fault is with us’
Akash looked at Arnav whose eyes were filled with regret and hope to see Khushi. Even he wondered where is Khushi?
Akash ‘bua ji where is Khushi ji?’
Buaji hesitatingly ‘she is….’
Nani ‘haan Madhumathi ji we need to see her, ask her forgiveness. Please call her’ Payal had till then come with tea for everyone. But no one was in the mood to touch it.
Buaji ‘she is not here’
Arnav stood up ‘did she went to temple? To market? I’ll get her’
Buaji ‘No!!! please bitwa it would be good if you stay away from her’
Arnav ‘bua ji please…I know I’m wrong. What I did with her is unforgivable but I love her. I can’t live without her’
Buaji ‘Kaisa Pyaar Nandhkishore, where there is no trust.’
Nani ji ‘Madhumathi ji we know you are hurt but please we can sort it all out. It is the future of the children, they did wrong and we have to correct it. And Khushi bitiya is Chotte’s wife?’
Buaji smiled bitterly ‘Wife? What is there left in that relationship, Nandhkishore? Their marriage, if it has to be called one…there was no priest who could vouch for their marriage, no saath phere which is aadhi adhuri shaadi, no marriage certificate, no witness for their marriage…and yet they lived under one roof as husband and wife in a six month contract marriage. I could not even imagine how sankadevi tolerated every pain single handedly killing her dreams. Do you know from childhood she had only one dream? Her prince charming will come and sweep her of her feet, about her marriage which will be with every pompous. And your grandson had crushed every dreams of her. And we fool have thought she is happy in her life. And the contract with which your grandson had bound her with him has ended few days back and you know that well.’
Arnav ‘Buaji no please…aap Khushi ko bulayiye….she can’t end everything between us. A mere paper cannot take her away from me’
Buaji ‘yes a mere paper cannot take her away from you but your deed has done it already. Please bitwa I’m being calm is only because you are Payalia’s jetji and we have given our daughter in that house. We should have known to agree before Payalia’s marriage with Akash bitwa, there was no match between the families, both of our status vary. We had send our daughter’s to your house only in a belief of her new family will accept her with open arms, her husband will love her, respect her, trust her, understand her, support her, will stand by her side and never let her down. But we were wrong. Our both daughter’s suffered silently. Khushi bitiya adhi adhuri shaadi tho toot gayi and Payal’s marriage too is in tether’ she looked at Akash who looked down in guiltiness. Raizada were rendered speechless to save themselves.
Buaji looked at Arnav ‘I agree your Di is important for you, why for you but also for everyone in your family, but it does not give anyone any right to hurt others. What happened with Anjali bitiya is wrong? I agree she is going through tough phase but blaming my child will not change the fact that it is your jija ji who was wrong; even if it was not for Khushi he would have done the same with other woman. *looking at Nani* You have remembered only your daughter, her happiness, her sufferings but forget to think that your daughter in law too should be treated and loved as your daughter. *again facing Arnav* I hope you please forget her and move on in your life. Khushi is not here, I’ve sent her to the place where she will not have to face the past, where she can forget everything and move on happily. We want our daughter’s happiness and nothing else. I hope you understand this Nandhkishore.’  Arnav’s mind reeled with Buaji’s word…Khushi is not here….where she went?.....is forgetting me easy for her?....is my deeds forgivable and not acceptable?....how can she leave like that without a word? How can she go far away from me….Khushi!!!!.

Later evening,
Anjali came inside Arnav’s room who is laying on the bed, tired of everything happening in his life.
Anjali ‘Chotte!!!’
Arnav looked at her, seeing her inside his room he stood up, gulping his pain he asked in low voice ‘do you need anything Di?’
Anjali smiled ‘Chotte, should I come only when I need anything? No, I came to give you this.’
Arnav looked at the bowl in her hand ‘kya hai Di’
Anjali ‘today I prepared your favorite kheer’ he looked at her with his tired eyes, how can his Di be so insensitive towards his pain? Can’t she see how much he is suffering without Khushi.
Anjali took a seat on the bed and asked him to sit ‘Chotte come, I’ll feed you with my hand’
Arnav ‘No Di, I’m not in a mood to eat’
Anjali pouting ‘I prepared with so much love for you’ he looked at her hopeful face, sighing he sat beside her. Anjali taking the spoon towards his mouth ‘Chotte now everything will be alright, forget her, she does not love you. Only money, she was with you only for money. But when she came to know you have written everything on my name she left you knowing she will not get anything. I know it Chotte. She does not deserve you’ he looked at her shocked, he had not breathed a word to anyone of him transferring his wealth to Di’s name, not even Anjali knows it, but then it was before his kidnapping he made that and had changed it after he came back home. But the question is how does she know? And what is she saying it is good Khushi went away from my life? He looked at the kheer, is it prepared in the happiness, in a way to celebrate Khushi going away from me, from my life. He stopped Anjali from feeding him, No he can’t have it.
Anjali ‘Chotte!!!’ she is confused to see his angry face, what happened now? Why is he refusing to eat the kheer? Not even tasting it….Arnav stood up ‘leave me alone Di’
Anjali standing up ‘What?’, he looked at her, his eyes cold and blank. Not wanting to lash out on her in her fragile state he left the room for much needed air. His heart calling out for his love, Khushi!!!!

**************************************************************

After Effect Of Aftermath
Six months later,
The six months were hell on Arnav Singh Raizada, if truth to be told it is not even to be termed as hell because it was much worse than hell. He felt suffocated to live in the room where once he had shared it with Khushi. Returning home from work to an empty room where there will be no Khushi to irritate him, to care for him, to do prank on him. He did mistake and he is getting punished, but is this punishment not too enough. Yes he agree whatever he did is wrong, very wrong, he is no one to punish anyone, he is not an Almighty to give the verdict to anyone, and he is no one to jump on conclusion without getting to know the real truth. He had gone on doing mistake after mistake with only one outcome coming hurting his innocent Khushi.
Is he happy now? Is he really satisfied to see his Di fine with baby? No. What did he get in return of sacrificing his love and hurting innocent soul, only pain for him and her, which only keeps on increasing with passing day on no news of Khushi. Where she is? How is she? No one, nor Payal or Gupta’s confiding with them. It is like their lips are sealed about Khushi.
At least Akash life is coming on track if not yet but it is still on….Payal like always giving her cold shoulder to him but he deserves it, did he not for hurting her sister so he had no grudges against her. At least she is taking care of Akash and family that is enough for him, he can live with anyone’s hate….anyone but expect Khushi’s.
In all this one good thing happened, that is his Di delivered a beautiful baby girl, Ridya Jha. And cruel thing is his Di is adamant on not giving divorce to that filthy man living in a delusion of he is God to her and loves only her, rest of all happened is a big misunderstanding. How can someone be so blind in love? Who he is kidding? Was he not on his blind love for his Di hurt Khushi? Did he not turn into monster trying to secure his Di’s life? There were times when he wished to go, shake and shout at his Di to come out of whatever world she is living in. But he could do nothing in front of her when she has closed her eyes with thick veil.
Ridya, she is cute, adorable little baby who is the only solace he is getting now. Her presence in his life is giving his heart a little peace but he needs his Khushi for the very same heart to be alive. Khushi!!! His Khushi, he knows, he can feel she still loves him even though she claim to hate him, he knows she can never forget him even if she tries and he will not rest until he gets her in his life. He will not leave any stone unturned to bring her back in his life. This time he will make her his not for anyone else but for him and her.

His feet halted in his tracks listening to the conversation not even wishing but he yet heard because it held the person’s name who owns him.
Payal inside the room not knowing Arnav is standing just outside her room, is thinking of talking discreetly to her buaji, in a wrong assumption and bold confidence that Arnav Singh Raizada is at office at this hour and he will get to know anything, but to her bad luck and to his good luck he did came to home for refreshing before he left to attend an important meeting by evening.
Payal ‘don’t worry buaji everything will be alright, it is good that she accepted it’
Buaji ‘but Payalia do you think it is good’
Payal ‘buaji we are doing everything for her goodness. It is better she forgets Arnav Singh Raizada and move on with Rajeev ji. He will keep her happy; he is such a nice man. And why do you worry so much buaji, with time she too will fall in love with him seeing his love and respect for her. We should be glad that he has no objection of what happened with her in past? All he wish is for a good present and better future with her.’
Buaji ‘May be you right Payalia. I just want to see her happy’
Payal ‘she will be, trust me. And Rajeev is well known boy, he is your friend’s son and you know him very well. He had always loved Khushi but it is Khushi who always laughed it off saying as it his crush and infatuation, and he will forget her. Today see he had come to ask for her hand. He is well settled with very good job. What do we need buaji? Other than a person who will love our Khushi. You don’t worry.’
Buaji ‘Payalia Vimala (Rajeev’s mother) asked when will Khushi return and when will we be able to move forward with the proposal?’
Payal ‘buaji she can’t come here, we can’t ask her to come back but don’t worry Devi Maya’s grace is with us. Akash was telling me Arnav ji will be going to London next week and the deal is important which will take time to end,  this is good chance, I’ll make some excuse and let us all leave Delhi and go to where Khushi is living now, and there we will get her and Rajeev married.’
Buaji ‘Okay I’ll call Khushi and inform her about us coming to meet her’
Payal ‘I’ll let you know when we need to leave’
Buaji ‘Nandhkishore we are behaving as a thief and is doing everything hiding from Raizada, especially Arnav bitwa’
Payal ‘it is needed buaji, you very well aware of him being in search of her. I don’t want him to ruin her life anymore. Once she gets back we will get her married off with Rajeev. I’m sure Khushi will not say No to us. Achha buaji rakhthi hoon’
He stood shocked at his place after hearing what they had planned? An anger never known before flowed in his vein wanting to kill that Rajeev who dared to set his eyes on his Khushi. Even though he heard only Payal’s side of conversation but it is clear from her words what they are planning to do behind his back. Like in hell they will do and I’ll allow it over my dead body.

In next two days, Gupta house was mad with worry for Khushi. Last everyone seen Khushi was yesterday night when she went to sleep and after that no one saw her. Gupta’s got the shock by next evening when Garima’s old relative whose house in Sitapur where Khushi was sent to live inform them about Khushi went missing.
Payal ‘Amma!!!’
Garima cried ‘Payalia, Khushi….my child…where must she be?’
Even Raizada’s are aware of Khushi’s missing now; it can’t be hidden for long, can it?  They too are in Gupta house trying to console the hysteric family.
Buaji cried ‘this is all your grandson’s fault. I’m sure he is the one who has hand in Khushi missing’
Akash ‘buaji!!!’
Maami ‘hello hi bye bye…our Arnav bitwa will not do something like this’
Buaji ‘haan haan we know how much your Arnav bitwa can do? Nothing is kept hidden from us what he can’t and what he can do?’
Shashi looked helpless, his face marred with tears, his worry increasing with each passing minute.
Akash ‘Buaji  bhai is not even here, he has left to London for important deal’
Buaji ‘the same day when Khushi went missing. All this can’t be coincidence. Let me tell Akash bitwa if he does something to our daughter he will be dead for sure from my hand. I’ll kill him’
Nani ‘Madhumathi ji we understand what you are going through but trust us, our Chotte would never do this’
Buaji ‘No we can’t believe it. We want our daughter back. Now police will deal with him’
Akash ‘What? Payal tell buaji…’ he looked at his wife who looked away, she does not trust Arnav Singh Raizada and he knows it very well seeing the way she is behaving.
Nani ‘Madhumathi ji please we accept whatever Chotte did in past is wrong and he hurt Khushi bitiya lot, if that is truth then it is also the truth that our Chotte loves Khushi bitiya so much, he will not give her any pain, not after everything happened and after how much he suffered. Please don’t take any step in haste.’
Buaji ‘We just want our daughter back Devyani ji, safe and sound’
Akash ‘we will do everything in our hand to bring Khushi ji back. Please trust us’
Buaji ’24 hour, I give you 24 hour before that Khushi should be with us. Ask your brother to bring back our bitiya. I’m cent percent sure he is the one behind all this’

She opened her eyes in a new room, when her vision cleared she shot up in panic where is she? Last night before going to sleep she was in Radha mausi’s house in the room given to her on her bed but now she woke up to new surroundings.
Leaving the bed she marched out of the room to come to halt at the place where is she in? She is in someone else home. What the hell? how did she land up here?
She frantically ran to the door which she felt will lead to out of the house. Not wasting any minute she opened the door and ran out but only to stop at the sight before her. Before her was only lush green and blue water surrounding. Island!!! She is in an Island. How?
Someone lifted her from behind and she yelped in shock, panicking but second later she knows whose touch it is; she cannot forget him or his touch. Arnav like a sack carried her back in the house on his shoulder.
Arnav looked at her wide eyes ‘Running somewhere baby?’
Khushi hit him on his back shouting ‘leave me, where have you brought me? And how did you came to know where I was?’
Arnav put Khushi down once they were inside the house, caressing her cheek who is fuming he smirked ‘Arnav Singh Raizada hoon, No one can keep you away from me, not even you’
Khushi ‘What?’
Arnav ‘What did your family thought? They will get you married to another man in my absence and I’ll be a fool to let you go. How could they?’ She looked at him wide eye, what is he talking….looking at her confused face ‘Don’t you know your family was planning for your wedding with Rajeev your buaji’s friend’s son in my absence, they thought they will get you married when I’ll be in London working on the project and I’ll not get to know. How innocent they are?’
Khushi ‘So you thought to kidnap me?’ seeing him smiling she fumed ‘What did you think of yourself? How dare you to kidnap me? What did you thought bringing me here to unknown place away from everyone everything will be alright? No, you are wrong. I did not forget whatever you did to me. And why does it matter to you if I get married to anyone?’
Arnav pulled her harshly who collided against me ‘because you are MINE, samjhi tum, only M.I.N.E’
He cupped her face ‘tum sirf aur sirf meri ho’
Khushi ‘Arnav ji!!!’ she hissed when he bit her lower lip. Arnav looked in her eyes ‘I love you, I can’t live without you’
She looked away ‘I don’t feel anything for you Arnav ji. Don’t make it hard for us, at the end we both will get hurt. Get me back home, everyone would be worried me’
Arnav ‘No I’ll not, if I take you back they will get you married with that guy. And I’ll never allow for it. We will not leave this place until you accept to come into my life again’
Khushi ‘that is not going to happen’
Arnav ‘Oh I’ll make it happen, I’ll do everything in my power to make you accept your feelings for me’
Khushi ‘you cannot’
Arnav ‘I can, guess what I know what to do and know you will not be able to fight me, because you are hopelessly in love with me Khushi even if you deny it. At the end you will yourself accept it, that you are Mine. And we have plenty of time abundant in days to taste the waters of our feelings for each other.’
Khushi shrieked ‘What are you doing? Put me down’ but Arnav had his own mind, he just carried her in his arms to one of the room.
Arnav ‘I’ve arranged everything you will need and if I’ve left anything we can go to get it in local village nearby’
Khushi ‘huh?’
Arnav ‘now Khushi don’t stand here as statue, go freshen up. You must be hungry and I’ve prepared our breakfast’
She looked at him wide eye ‘you prepared?’
Arnav ‘yep, I did. Now common, the breakfast will go cold, get ready quickly’

After having Arnav’s handmade pancake, bread toast, butter, jam, juice and his black coffee, she sat at the end of the steps where sea water touching the surface.
Arnav came and sat beside her. Khushi ‘Why are you doing this Arnavji? You are again hurting everyone? Have you ever thought in what state my family would be?’
Arnav ‘but it is only because of them I had to do this. First they were stubborn enough to not let your information of whereabouts to know and if that not enough they are wanting to marry you off’
Khushi ‘What wrong they thought? It is right on their part. Our relation ended the night you called me your biggest mistake of life. I still can’t forget it, it is echoing in my ears again and again.’
Arnav cupped her face ‘Khushi I’m sorry…but I did not mean any of it. I was disturbed with Di wanting to harm her child and I….’
Khushi ‘and you what? How could you say such things even after what we went through in life? Leave all that Arnav ji. I don’t want it all again. Please just take me back to my family. I can’t be here’
Arnav ‘Khushi kya main itna bura hoon ki tum mujhse dur jaana chahthi. Can’t you give me one chance?’ she stood up, and walked away inside the house wanting to shut her away from him. He is making it difficult for her.

Chance? He is asking for a chance which she sadly will not be able to give him. How can I trust him again when he had brutally crushed all those dreams and trust I had in him? How can I believe him again not to do that same mistake and hurt her? It hurts, it really does to see the only person whom you love above all with all your heart and soul does not care enough to not hurt you. She would have taken anything from him but his words of calling her the mistake of his life and cursing the moment she entered in his life was too much she could take. Everyone thinks she is strong, yes very strong because she knows to mask her pain behind the façade smile but she too will expect someone to understand the pain behind her smile, she too wished by him the same, never had she wanted anyone to know her pain, the real Khushi but him. However sadly he could not see through the mask she is putting in and went on hurting her. She just wished him to see the real her, to love her, to respect her, to support her, or did she expected too much from him? She never wanted to take his Di’s place in his heart but instead wished for a place of her own in his heart. Why did he not see how much she loves him? How much she longs for his love? How she lives for him? How her eyes wish to see only him? How her dreams filled with their happy together? How her fear of losing him? How her heart calls out to him? How his accused word kills her? How his hate, remorse and disgusted filled eyes wrench her heart, rips open it in pieces? How everything of him affects her whether it is good or bad? How it killed her when he did even bother to look at her after he accused? How it killed her when he did even wish to see her after that night? And how it killed to see he did not even bothered to stop her when she left Shantivan? What other’s done to her, behaved with her does not affect so much so the affect his behavior and him have on her. Only he mattered to her, his happiness, his sorrow, his pain, his peace, and everything of his. And when she did leave him correcting his mistake why he has to come now demanding for her to return back in his life? 

Her body stiffed at once realizing him beside her; Arnav on the other hand lay on other side of the bed beside her, and slowly turned her to face him. Seeing tears in her eyes, pain shoot through his heart. He hated tears in her eyes but sadly most of the time he is the one responsible for it. He wiped her tears, putting a finger under her chin he made her look at him.
Arnav ‘Sorry, I’m really sorry. I know, I understood what I said in anger is not acceptable and forgiveness is small word for what I had done to you. But please look from my side too. What would have you done when you see Payal with a knife in her hand trying to kill the child in his womb? How would you feel when the person who is your mother like sister is going to leave you like your mother did fourteen years ago? What will you do when all this happening resembles the same as in the past? What will you do when you see and dread to realize your sister to will take the same step which your mother did? Khushi my father cheated on my mother having affair with other woman when she got to know she killed herself? Later in guilt he too killed himself. It was my Di’s wedding day and the groom’s family left not wanting to get into the scandal. I was left with only Di as my family. My chacha threw us out from Sheeshmahal for property, if not for Nani we would have been living in streets. I worked hard from then to get back everything in my life which I had lost, to give my sister everything which she lost, in the process I had turned out heartless stone hearted man ASR. Khushi all I ever thought and needed was her happiness, her smile, her comfort, and I never needed anything for me because I had stopped living life and was breathing only for her. And when I thought she is happy in her life with a loving husband Shyam too did the same, he was cheating on Di for you but here you were innocent in all this and I punished you for no fault of yours. Khushi I was ASR for world and Chotte for my Di who would anything for her and I did. But then this is too is the fact that all started changing when you entered my life, the first time ever I felt something in my heart stir which the fourteen year boy had killed every day to emerge as a strong man in this selfish world. And every time we met ASR started to fail, fail to protect the hard wall crumbling which he had very conveniently built around his heart, but you had started demolishing the wall step by step and ASR could do nothing than watch, shout in anger at you for bringing out the Arnav in him which he killed in himself. Khushi you own my heart, if my Di is my world then you are my life and soul, the very air I breathe. I had always taken you for granted and hurt you lot but Khushi it was because in my heart I know you understand my unsaid words, you know me more than myself. Sadly I forgot you too would expect the same from me. I’m so sorry. I know I don’t deserve you but I want you, I can’t live without you. The six months without were very hard on me. Khushi I know I should not have forced you for marrying me and that too that way, maybe I did it for Di but the most important truth is somewhere I knew it is for me because you affected me lot and I wanted you all to myself and not want to see you with other man. In all this I forgot you too have a heart which I’m mercilessly crushing under my brutal behavior. All I know is to tie you with me and I did the same. Khushi whenever I hurt you I was the most one got hurt, because your tears, your hurt filled eyes pained me lot, it wrenched my soul making me hate myself more and more but I could do nothing than to hurt us both every time. Khushi I don’t know what I am saying or do you even understanding what I’m trying to say but please understand and knows this in clear terms, my heart beats only for you and it will beat only for you. I Love You. And that is the only truth I will wish you to keep in mind and heart. And I’ll do everything in my power to instill this in your mind and heart till I am assured you understood this and till the time you accept yours to be mine.’
Khushi closed her eyes feeling tired, she don’t know what she should do? To reach out for him or to keep in mind this is the same man who never let goes off the chance to hurt her. She is sad, sad with his past, no one deserves it, and I she can’t even fathom how much he would have suffered but it does not mean she will forget the brunt she had to take because of his insecurities, fear, and cutting tongue.
Arnav looked at her, his resolve getting strength every minute. I know Khushi I know you are fighting within yourself and how painful it must be did I not do same in the past but this time however things will be different. I’ll do everything to make you fall for me again and this time it will be in my terms, this time we will not be running around like a child play but instead will deal with our feelings like matured adult. At the end all you would remember is me, you and US. 

The Game is ON, he will do everything in his power to make her his and she will do everything in her power to thwart his effort.

Happy Reading

Thank you for voting and commenting on previous part.