After-effect of the Seduction

Arnav rushed behind her and hauled her to himself, Khushi 'I said let me go....leave me....'

Arnav 'No!!! Why are you doing this Khushi? Accept it what is between us'

Khushi looked at him sharply, her angry tears spilling 'I'm not one of your girlfriends who will warm your bed Mr. Raizada'

With gasp of shock he left her moving back, he searched her face in a hope he heard wrong. But her face and eyes held anger and disgust showing him the mirror of whatever he listened is true.

He walked backward still looking at her face not believing what she said and turned around leaving the house. Khushi fell down sitting on the floor crying profusely. She did not mean it....she did not intend to tell him that....but the disgust she felt towards herself for getting lost in him made her to say something like that.

Hours passed but Arnav did not return inside the house, feeling scared she is but she has no courage to see him, face him.

I should not have said to him something horrible....No it is wrong. Devi Maya please look after him.

Next day,

Khushi opened her eyes feeling disoriented for a moment. She fell asleep while battling within herself. Coming out of the room she looked around to see Arnav but he is nowhere, searching all through the house she felt scared on not seeing him anywhere.

Khushi worried 'where did he go? Did he not come to house at all?' walking outside the house she looked around her surrounding hoping to catch him.

He is in the Gazebo, sitting on the sofa. Khushi unsure approached him 'Ar...Arnav ji?'

But he did not hear her.....he is still lost in the words said by her. He could not come to believe Khushi said something like that. Now he knows how it would have been when he had accused her off having affair with Shyam.

She kept her hand on his shoulder 'Arnav ji?'

As if got current shock he stood up facing her 'You?..what are you doing here?' looking around.

Arnav 'huh?...nothing...' he looked away....then looked at her 'You should get ready. Aman will be coming to take you back to your family' his voice cracked slightly at the end but he tried to be strong...after listening to her words and what she thinks of him it did not feel right to make her stay with him.

Khushi tried to touch his arm 'Arnav ji?' but he jumped back.

Arnav 'Go Khushi....just Go.' He turned away from her.

Khushi wanted to cry out loud, his eye holding the pain and his behavior towards her pierced and more than that it felt like he is not asking her to go from the place but to go away from his life.

Khushi 'Ar....'

Arnav 'Please....just leave...'

Khushi rushed from there towards the house crying....Arnav closed his eyes letting his tears fall.

Few hours later,

A boat was heading towards the lone Island. Seeing the familiar man waving at him, Arnav waved him back.

Aman got down from the boat and moved towards Arnav 'ASR'

Arnav nodded at him briefly 'she is inside. Take her back to her home'

Aman looked at him simply, his boss looked so defeated. Aman 'are you sure? Is this what you want?'

Arnav looked away 'now nothing is left for me to want or wish. Just leave with her Aman'

Aman 'and you?'

Arnav 'Alone....I want to be alone'

Aman 'are you okay?' seeing him tired and weak.

Arnav 'yeah!!!'

Aman nodded at him even though he is not convinced. Arnav pointed his figure towards the house asking Aman silently to take Khushi back to her home.

Sighing Aman walked inside the house....Khushi was crouched down on the floor beside the sofa in living room.

Aman 'Khushi ji!!!'

Khushi snapped her eyes open, her red puffy eyes met with Aman's pity one. Aman 'let's go'

Khushi looked at him confused. Aman 'ASR has asked me to take you back to your home. Come with me, a boat is waiting for us to take us to city from their we will move to Delhi by flight'

Khushi stood up, Aman showed his hand after you. She walked slowly looking around not able to understand what she wants. She came out of the house and saw Arnav is talking with a man probably the person driving the boat.

She reached neat them with Aman in tow. Arnav looked at her then averted his eyes towards Aman 'Take her back safe'

Aman 'I'll ASR'

Arnav without looking at her gulping walked back towards his house....Khushi watched him with teary eyes feeling her heart being squeezed painfully.

Aman 'Come Khushi ji'

She looked at him like a little child lost in big fair. Aman gulped his own tears looking at his two favorite person go through the pain he will never want. Why can't there be happily ever after for his boss and his wife.

Khushi 'Arnav ji?'

Aman 'he is not coming. Please leave with me. The boat is waiting for us'

He held her hand dragging her softly towards the boat. Getting her safely inside the boat he ordered the boat man to drive them back to city. Khushi watched the Island and the house standing by the railing hoping to catch a glimpse of him. But alas he is not anywhere in sight, and her eyes blurred with the distance between the island and the boat increased till it vanished from her sight.

Arnav slumped down on the sofa, getting difficult to breathe every minute. Tears rolled down his eyes and he shouted filled with agony shouting Khushi!!!!.

He shouted her name till his lungs got tired....till he could not get out a word....made no attempt to wipe the unchecked tears.

All he could think and feel was the pain and loss....he had lost her for forever....he had lost his chance to live....he had lost his life...now nothing more is left for him to look forward. He felt the world turning dark with every second....and with few more second later it indeed turned dark as his eyes closed shut.

Khushi cried slumping down besides the railing, Aman gulped seeing her crying. He could do nothing. He did not know what happened between them here. He had hoped every difference is being sorted between his boss and his wife.

But now looking at what he saw he could see there was no improvement except they are going more far.

Boat man if he felt odd seeing the woman crying then did not comment on it because it is none of his business, he is here to board them to city safely and his work will be done with that.

Khushi felt loss....Is this she wants, to go away from him? Is this she wants, for her to forget him? Will she be able to? When she is feeling her heart stop with every second moving away from him? Is this the end to them? End to Arnav and Khushi?

He did not even look at me, her heart cried some more.

Is this all easy? Was it even worth of lifelong pain when they could sort out and live peacefully? Will she be able to move one? No....Moving on can be done only when he is in her life. She can never be able to move on without him.

The boat came to halt........

Khushi looked up when Aman held her arm gently and took her out of boat.

Is this the End?