Seduction

'Khushi!!!'

She opened her eyes in shock, looking at him and his hand around her waist 'Arnav ji? Remove your hands off me.....'

Arnav 'Kyun?'

Khushi 'What, Kyun? You don't have any right over me. And why the hell are you still in this room, get out'

Arnav shaking his head, smirked at her 'too bad I'm not leaving'

Khushi stood up from the bed 'fine I'll go to other room'

Arnav pulled her who fell on him 'tsk not you too'

Her surprised eyes met his mischievous one 'What? Look it is inappropriate to stay in the same room for us. We are no more husband and wife'

Arnav 'Who said?' pulling her close laying her half on top of him.

She tried to free herself 'did you forgot the contract ended few months back?'

He sighed 'I don't believe it neither you should believe it.'

Khushi 'Kya? Kya kaha aapne. Look I don't care what you believe or not, all I know and believe is everything ended between us and there is nothing left'

Arnav 'itna asan hai tumhare liye sab kuch khatam karna' she stopped wriggling in his arm, meeting his eyes 'you never left a chance for me'

Arnav 'I was a fool but why are you playing a fool now? Can't you give me one chance?'

Khushi 'No, never'

Arnav 'You will, because you love me'

Khushi 'Nahiin I don't love you. I hate you'

Arnav 'I know your hate for me. *chuckling* On your own you will accept your love for me. It is a promise'

Khushi 'Kabhi nahiin. Now let me go'

Arnav 'Never!!!'

Khushi tired 'Why don't you understand?'

Arnav 'What? That is you will not be able to resist me and my charm?'

Khushi gaped at him, to his audacity he winked at her. Khushi 'You!!!'

Arnav 'Me what?' pulling her close, their nose touching each other's, lips inch apart. She gulped looking at his eyes on her lips. His husky voice turned little notch low 'bolo' she pushed herself away, scooting at the other end of the bed.

He grinned at her seductively.

Muttering to herself on his shameless behavior for past two days she chopped vegetable to be prepared for dinner.

Khushi 'huh? Hey Devi Maya what is he thinking doing all this? How can he be so shameless?'

Arnav 'Meri shikayath kar rahi ho tum?'

She jumped back in fear, looking back at him thinking of when did he came behind her like a silent cat. Arnav 'care to tell me what it is? I'll be helpful to you not your Devi Maya. Tumhari saari shikayat door kar dunga'

Frowning at him she turned away, her back towards him. He inched closer to her and peeked a look from her shoulder, his warm breath tingling her shoulder blade and side of her face.

Arnav 'What are you preparing for dinner? I'm hungry' his husky voice falling a notch lowers making her shudder.

She turned towards him stuttering 'App....app door rahiye humse....suna aapne...stay away from me'