PIETRO FITTIPALDI [1]

{PIETRO FITTIPALDI}

GIF 1

Pietro had finally made it

Pietro had finally made it. After so much hard work, he had become a part of the Haas team as their reserve driver. But it hadn't end there. He was going to drive the car during the penultimate race of the year. He was going to replace the injured Romain Grosjean. He would be an official formula one driver. 

You were running around the garage, trying to find where you had left your recorder. You were certain you had it somewhere around there. 

Though being bummed that Romain wasn't able to race and you were hoping he would get to race at least the last one, to have a proper goodbye. You had come to like the Frenchman quite a lot in the past year you had spent with him after his previous pr had quit. 

But now you would be working  alongside Pietro. 

Pietro Fittipaldi. 

You didn't care for his name however, you didn't mind he would become a formula one driver - though extremely happy for him. You didn't care about his famous surname.

All you cared about was the happiness and wellbeing of the boy, or better said, the young man who looked like a boy sometimes. 

You were scared after what had happened the week prior, but he had gotten through the first session unscaved and you didn't die of a heartattack either, so that was more than you had expected. You hadn't expected Pietro to crash in any sort of way, but you had expected you would just drop at the slightest bit of understeer, seeing the flames that had surrounded Romain the week prior. 

Pietro noticed you buzzing around the garage, clearly trying to look for something. 

He looked at the small recorder he held in his hand. He knew very well you were looking for that. With a cheeky smile, he looked back at the garage from where he was sitting at the pit wall. The cheeky smile however softened as he saw your hair framing your face after a few strands had escaped the hairtie that held the rest of your hair together still. 

You were quite possibly the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on. If he had to be honest with himself, he might just have been more excited to have you as his pr for the upcoming weekend rather than driving the car, however exciting that was. 

It meant he could be close to you. You didn't need to be apart.

One day, he hoped he could finally have you as his official pr so he wouldn't need Romain to drop out injured to have you by his side. 

You were still looking around when you quickly caught his eye. You noticed him looking at you and then the hand he raised. He was holding something in it. You frowned, squeezing your eyes in an attempt to see what it was. 

"Pietro! I swear if that is my recorder I am going to kill you." 

Pietro laughed, quickly jumping off his chair to make a run for it. You weren't going to catch him until he would let you, only to kiss you. Because there was nothing in the world he loved more than you. 

If anyone has some Pietro stuff, I am very, very much looking for it and so far I am very, very much failing to find anything. Don't know if that is just sleep deprived me or an under appreciation for this boy. Either way, enjoy this thingy.