BILLY MONGER [1]

{BILLY MONGER}

GIF 1

You stood right beside Billy, who you could now finally call your boyfriend

You stood right beside Billy, who you could now finally call your boyfriend. The two of you had been friends since you were just a few years old and you had been right there beside him shortly after the horrific accident that cost him both his legs.

 You were there to cheer Lewis on and you were more than happy to see him crossing the line firstly. 

When Lewis got out of the car, one of the first thing he notices were you and Billy. More specifically, the way you stood close to his wheelchair and how your hand was on his shoulder, instead of on the back of his wheelchair like it was nowadays. 

He looked at Billy as the two had been talking about you. Lewis knew Billy liked you and he wanted to ask you. He also knew you liked him, not by talking to you, but by the obvious signs you gave. You couldn't touch Billy without your cheeks burning up, because you would imagine how it would be to be with him, hence you never had your hand on his shoulder, but always on his wheelchair. 

"Are you?" 

Lewis asked and Billy nodded. 

"Congratulations man!" 

He bent down to hug Billy and you smiled at the sight. 

I don't like Lewis that much, but he is kind of sweet when around childer and Billy, so I start to like him more