CHARLES LECLERC [10]

{CHARLES LECLERC}

GIF 10

It was a lovely day in summer and you and Charles were going to get married

It was a lovely day in summer and you and Charles were going to get married. It was going to be a picture perfect day. Since your teens, you had been watching those weddingvideos of the preparations, the moment the groom saw the bride, the 'I do', the best man's speech, the first maid speech. You had been in love with them, so when Charles asked you to marry it was your one condition. You were going to have one of those videos. 

Now, Charles was sitting on the couch of his hotel room. He was dressed in his dark blue suit, the jacket unbuttoned, his hair tousled. The camera was located in front of him. He had to tell how he felt with the wedding just one hour away. 

The thought of the wedding created a smile on his face that reached from one ear to the other. His dimples were more visible then they had ever been and his heart was pounding in his chest. 

"Marrying Y/n. It sounds so surreal but it is going to happen. It is goin gto be her and I for the rest of our lifes." 

He chuckled. 

"I can't believe it is going to happen today." 

He shook his head. 

"I don't have any words for it. I love her with all of my heart and will do my very best to make her happy all of the time. She's my world."