10. Rescued

1/30

~Henry’s Point of View~

It has been four days since Aubree was kidnapped. Ray and I couldn’t find her anywhere. There were ‘Missing’ posters all over Swellview. Every time that I saw one of the posters it made me cry because I wasn’t able to find her.

Everyone in Swellview was disappointed in me and Ray, well Captain Man and Kid Danger. I felt worthless because I couldn’t find her. And she needed us to find her…to save her. But how?

My alarm went off. I hadn’t slept in days because of Bree. I was so tired. I put on a plain red shirt, kakis, and my worn out grey vans. I yawned as I walked downstairs.

“HENRY! I’M NOT OKAY!” Piper screamed running down the stairs.

“Who cares Piper?” I yell, “Does it look like I’m OKAY?”

She calms down. I’ve never yelled at her before. I right away felt guilty.

“I’m sorry Piper”, I say. I walk over to the couch and lay down, staring at the ceiling.

Piper walks over to the couch. “I’m sorry. I didn’t want to make you yell.” She then walks away. Since when did she feel guilt?

~Aubree’s Point of View~

I scream.

I had no idea where I was. There was only one light in the pitch black room. I was all alone in this tiny room that only had a metal bed, bucket, and once in a while a paper plate with a piece of bread to eat. I started to cry.

I think I have been here for 4 days, but I don’t know. It feels like I’ve been here forever. I expected Henry or Ray to come save me, but they never came.

Where am I and why haven’t they come yet?

The mysterious man walked into the room with a chair and a blade. “Ready for your daily bleeding?” The man asked me.

Ever since the day he took me he cut me everywhere. And because he cut me I lost a lot of blood, which made me weak, which made it so I couldn’t fight back. I started crying as he grabbed my arm and shoved me into the chair. He tied me down and smiled.

“Don’t worry Aubree, it’s only gonna hurt a lot”, the man smirked.

“Please…” I say. “Just let me go…what do you want?”

“Me? Oh well I don’t want anything. My boss does”, he says.

“Who’s your boss?” I start coughing. I think I had become sick.

“Someone that you will never meet, bitch.”

He looked at me from all angles. He walked around me once and started cutting me. I screamed.

Please, just let me die. Please.

I then faint from the loss of blood.

~Third Person~

Henry ran into the Man Cave from the elevator. His red eyes looked everywhere for Ray. “RAY!” He screamed, “RAY!”

Ray ran into the main room of the Man Cave. “Henry, what’s wrong?”

Ray also had red eyes. “I can’t take this anymore! I feel like I’m dying Ray. I can’t get any sleep; I already started to fail wait my school work…it’s been 4 days! How come we haven’t found her yet?”