19. Henry Captured

2/13

Tomorrow was Valentine's Day. I wasn't that excited. I probably was going to be kicking butt all day instead of going to a fancy restaurant with boyfriend. Henry isn't really my boyfriend...is he? I forgot...I probably shouldn't have, but I did.

But I wasn't worried about that...I was worried was this mysterious person was planning on doing to him. I wouldn't be able to live if Henry was hurt. I mean I would...but that's not the point! This dude wanted to hurt Henry and I couldn't have that happen.

I ran down to the basement and logged onto my computer. Right away I had a message pop up on my computer.

Deathbyme: Did you finally decide to help me?

Aubreeze: What do you want?!

Deathbyme: I want Captain Man dead!

Aubreeze: I'm not going to do that! You psycho!

Deathbyme: It's either Captain Man or Henry...

Aubreeze: Captain Man can't die anyways!

Deathbyme: Well I guess you want Henry or should I say Kid Danger dead.

**Deathbyme left the chatroom**

I wanted to throw my computer across my room. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I saw my dad run down the stairs with a baseball bat. His eyes wide with fear.

"What's wrong, why did you scream?" my dad yelled, holding the bat in the air.

"S-sorry dad", I said. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. My dad slowly put the bat down and walked over to me.

"Bree, honey...what's wrong", my dad said rubbing my back.

"Uh-I-it's nothing..."

"You wouldn't be crying or screaming if it was nothing. Bree you're my daughter...I know when something is up."

I look my dad right in the eyes and look away. "I-I can't tell you...you wouldn't understand."

"Is this about your brother?" my dad asks frowning. I shake my head no. "Then what is it?"

"I said I-I can't tell you", I looked at him once more, my eyes filled with tears.

"Bree...you can tell me anything", my dad says pulling me into a tight hug as he continues to rub my back. I look at him. I can trust him...right? I take a deep breath.

"Well...there are multiple things going on at the moment..." I say, still crying. My dad's brow rose. "Do you know Captain Man's new sidekick?" My dad nods. "I'm her...the new sidekick."

"Wait...what, since when?" my dad's eyes widen.

"Uh...since he had a new sidekick..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I thought you wouldn't approve. I thought you would tell me I couldn't be his sidekick."

"As long as you're okay, I'm okay", my dad smiles and I smile back.

"So the second thing is...I keep getting these letters, from someone that I don't know. They want me to kill Captain Man or they kill everyone I love." More tears fill my eyes and fall down my now soaked face.

"Oh my, god...Aubree!" my dad yelled. I could tell he was being sympathetic. He hugged me once more before I could tell him the last thing.

"The last thing..." I took the biggest breath ever. "You aren't my dad..."