𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 the group of Auradon students as they waited for what the prince was going to do next. Ben swept his eyes over his teammates and the cheerleaders and a pitiful smile appeared on his face as he made eye contact with Audrey. Sighing softly, he looked away as he focused his attention on the bleachers, spotting the girl that made him feel this way after eating a cookie. He smiled once the purple-haired girl met his gaze. Mal's eyes widened in panic as she watched Ben's smile grow into a grin.

"Give me an 'M'!" Ben shouted into the microphone before forming the letter with his arms.

The crowd followed his movement. "M!"

Y/N froze as she watched the people around Ben follow him like mindless zombies. She shook her head before chuckling as she followed along with them.

"Give me an 'A'!" Ben formed the shape with his body and arms, this time.

Once again, the crowd followed the brown-haired boy's lead. "A!"

"Give me an 'L'!"

"L!"

Y/N looked up at Mal to see the panicked look on her face as she listened to Ben speak. She stayed quiet as she spelled out her name in a crowd full of people with Audrey only a few feet away from him, completely oblivious to what was happening. She never expected the love potion to work this well. A part of her hoped that he would have just broken up with Audrey, privately and quietly, without mentioning her name, introduce Mal to his parents and would bring her to his coronation. Once all of that was completed she could grab the wand, break the spell and finally become Chernabog's next prodigy.

"What does spell?" Ben asked the crowd.

Some people in the crowd went silent, while the others screamed out the name that Ben had spelt. A majority of the people in the stands looked at the young prince, confused, as they tried to figure out what brought this sudden change of mood, suddenly.

Ben's smile grew. "Come on, I can't hear you!"

"Mal!" The crowd chanted, once more.

"I love you, Mal. Did I mention that?"

The crowd let out a series of "awes" at what the prince just confessed. Some placed their hands over their chest as others looked toward the purple-haired girl. Y/N looked around them, confused. Was this normal? They've barely been there for four days and Ben was confessing to Mal that he "loves" her. Only the Isle kids knew the truth, but everyone else didn't and they were acting as if this was cute and perfectly fine.

This had to be some royal or hero thing of some sort because this only happened in their stories where one of them would confess that they love the other person after only knowing them for a day or two. This could have also been some sort of weird custom or tradition that they had here and the word "like" didn't exist; they could only love things and people.

Ben turned his attention toward the school's band. "Give me a beat! Whoo!"

"Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!" Doug counted the band in before bringing his trumpet up to his lips as he started playing, his bandmates following after him.

Just as Ben had hoped, the people in the stands started moving their bodies in sync with the music Doug and his bandmates started playing. He watched as they all clapped their hands together with smiles on their faces. He started shaking his leg to the beat of the music, making everyone cheer as they waited for the prince to commence his next move.