𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙙𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 in front of the castle when Y/N stepped outside. Her eyes squinted slightly from the bright sun before laying upon the black limo that was parked in front of the steps. People stared at the black vehicle in awe. It wasn't covered in dirt or grime and there wasn't a spec of rust on it. You could see your reflection on its exterior paint job. The people who crowded the vehicle knew that it was something from Auradon. There was no way something that nice could be from the Isle.

Jay walked around the limo, admiring it before placing his beanie on a gold crown hood ornament and plucking it off, which caused Y/N to chuckle slightly as she watched the scene in front of her. Evie walked out of the building shortly after and opened the door, but before she could get in Carlos came running out of the building, his mother chasing after him. He threw a garbage bag into the trunk. The garbage bag contained everything he was planning on bringing to Auradon, well, more like whatever he could've gotten his hands on within a few minutes while his mother was chasing him. He took one last glance over at Cruella, his laugh echoing through the area before he jumped into the limo. As soon as Carlos was sitting down Evie got into the limo as well. Mal walked out of the building and handed her bags to the limo driver, a small frown plastered on her face. Y/N walked over to the trunk and placed her bag next to Jay's before looking back at the building and remembering the conversation she and her father had minutes before she left. Sighing, she got into the limo after Mal and took a seat between Jay and Evie.

Y/N rested the back of her arm against the back of the chair she was sitting against. Her knees were bent onto the seat and her heels were almost touching her butt. Her gaze was towards the castle as she watched the people and objects that surrounded it become smaller and smaller. Memories flashed before her eyes as she remembered her time in that dump. Of course, she knew that she'd be returning here no later than a month or two, but that didn't mean she was looking forward to returning to this Hell. She glanced up at the balcony that allowed her father a perfect view of the broken bridge that was supposed to lead to Auradon.

Her eyes widened slightly in fear when she saw her father standing on the balcony, his glowing yellow eyes peering into her soul almost like he could see her from that distance. A shiver ran up her spine as she continued to stare at her father. The conversation they both had minutes before she had to leave ran through her mind and played over and over again like a broken record.

...

Y/N followed her father to a secluded area where the rest of the adults and teens couldn't hear them. A small frown was on her face as she reluctantly followed the older man, slightly afraid of what he wanted to talk to her about. She started fidgeting with her fingers as they walked out of the main room and towards a hallway that led to Jafar and Jay's section of the castle. Random items littered the floor, making it hard to walk anywhere within this hallway. Most of these items were lamps that Jay has stolen throughout the years, others were just random gadgets he found interesting and decided he wanted them.

Chernabog came to a sudden halt as he turned around to face his daughter, a stoic expression on his face. Y/N sucked in a quick breath from how fast she had to stop to avoid bumping into her father. Chernabog turned to face Y/N, his head held up high and his eyes glowing yellow as he stared down at her. His breathing was calm, but Y/N knew better.