✨65k Reads Special✨

"ya' gays open the fuckin' door!!" a somehow famous whore banged at the front door of the detectives and supreme leaders house. It had been two weeks since the leader gave the other the ring.

Some people thought it was weird that there was no actual build up to the engagement, but Kokichi explained it simply.
"I never want to lose Shuichi! And marriage is the best way to show he's mine" he would tell everyone.

A sleepy Shuichi slowly opened the door slightly, only for it to be shoved open by miu. "alright ya' shit head! Get your cum dumpster!" miu yelled as she jumped into the sofa in the living room, not caring if it was or wasn't her house.
"miu! Calm down!" Kaede told miu as she came running into the house also. "hi Shuichi!" she smiled as she passed the poor detective.
"what's going on?" Shuichi muterred before he heard something slam into the open door.

"ow!" the all mighty astronaut yelped in pain as his girlfriend just walked pass, not caring he was hurt.
"oh hey Shuichi! How are ya'?" Kaito asked, as if he didn't just walk into an open door.
"tired and sleepy.." the detective confessed, saying two if a simulator thing.
"yeah? Well Wake up then." Katio smiled and walked away like we just gave some great advise.

"what the heck... Why are they all here..." Shuichi thought to himself as he was the four of them get comfortable as if this was their own house.

Shuichis thoughts were soon cut short as he was tackled to the floor.
"ahh!" he screamed, surprised.
"hell yeah! I've always wanted to hit a male from behind!" Tenko laughed, extremely proud of herself.
"wow Tenko that was so cool!" Himiko smiled as the 'mage' to walked into the house. A blush spread across the Akio masters face and she got off the the male.
"t-thank you himiko. I-it was nothing t-though!" Tenko smiled, with a stutter.
"I'm sure you can be even stronger when you use my magic to!" Himiko laughed and grabbed Tenkos hand, leading her to the sofa.

Shuichi got off the floor and made sure no one else wanted to invite them self into his house before closing the door.

All six of his friends were talking loudly and laughing. Then miu looked back at shuichi and smirked. Only scaring Shuichi on what she was planning. "go get your slut then!" she yelled at the tired male. Shuichi let out a tired huff and walked back upstairs to his and Kokichis bedroom.

"Kokichi.." Shuichi groaned, falling back onto their bed, hugging Kokichi.
"mm..?" Kokichi hummed, just waking up. "who's down stairs?" the leader then asked, confused.
"Miu, Kaede, Maki, Kaito, Himiko and Tenko." Shuichi replied, hugging Kokichi tighter.

Even though the two boys were going to get married and stuff, Shuichi still didn't like the fact that miu wanted to date Kokichi as well.

"awww, whys the whore here?" Kokichi huffed and leaned into shuichis warm hug.
"I don't know why any of them are here..." Shuichi sighed, just wanting to go back to sleep but couldn't because of how loud everyone was being.
"why does it have to be all the loud people."
"i don't know..."
"kick them all out.."
"they invited themselves in I don't think it will be that easy.."
"but, I just wanna sleep with my shumai!"
"I know, so do i..."

"you whores better not be have sex right now!" miu yelled as the two boys blushed and heard loud footsteps bang on each step, coming upstairs.
"pretend you fell asleep!" Kokichi whispered and looked like he dropped dead. Shuichi rolled his eyes and did the same, still hugging his boyfriend though.

"where are you fu-" miu cut herself from the sentence as she saw the boy cuddling in their 'sleep'. "aww..." miu whispered. "Kaede get your fat ass up here!" she then yelled again, slightly quite kinda caring if the boys woke up. Quick footsteps were then heard coming up the stairs. "look!" miu said with a smile. "omg, that's so cute!!" Kaede squeekled. "Tenko! Look how cute this is!" Kaede yelled down the stairs.