~feelings And Povs~

Shuichis pov

I was once again in my room, by  myself. Like i said, I had my own house, so I was by myself most of the time. I didn't mind it too much, however I always have to do something else I'll begin thinking about the game again and thing I don't want to remember.  I carry so much guilt from the experience, though I would never admit it.

I'm sure everyone from the game would feel some kind of guilt... Wheather it was killing someone or not being able to help thier friends-

"ugh" I let out a loyd grunt and picked up my phone. The best distraction I could think of. I opened up instergram and began scrolling through my feed. I often did this when bored. I only followed my friends and no one eles however I had a tone of followers myself and there was always people trying to talk with me and fake accounts of me.

Miu often told us that a bunch of creeps always asked her for nudes, this happend with most  of us actually. But as far as I was aware we all declined the question. I definitely didn't send any.

I went of my feed, and what was on there was a bit odd.

Fanart.

It wasn't a stranger to me I was often tagged in ones that people had me of me and others. I never looked at it though since most of it make me uncomfortable or reminds me of danganronpa...

However, since I had nothing better to do, I carelessly opened up the fanart. I widened my eyes as I saw it. The drawing showed me and Kaede kissing each other. I sighed and before I turned off the post I had a quick glance at the at the comments. They read:

They are such a cute couple

Ahhh they are soo cuteee

They've gotta like each other

Can't they just kiss already

Some of the comments annoyed me slightly. Me and kaede only saw each other as friends... I think.

What if kaede sees me as more then a friend?

We've always been close...
But we didn't exactly know each other for long enough before.

No, there's no way she could like me that way.

and I soon went of Instagram all together feeling put off from the drawing.

I was soon back to lying on my bed, bored. Though now there was a single thought going threw my head.

Dose Kaede.... Like me?
I hope she dose else that would be awkward...
I'll ask her on Monday...

Even though its just fanart, I noticed there was a lot of fanart of us..

(on Monday :3 )

Like any other day, I walked to school. With only on thing on my mind.

How to ask Kaede...

I swiftly walked into my classroom, and saw Kaede already at her desk writing something down. Most likely a new piece of music she wrote. She often did that when she was bored. "hey Kaede.." I greeted her.
"oh hi shuichi!" she quickly threw the paper into her bag and smiled over at me with a light blush on her face.
"can I... Ask you something? I-of you don't mind" I strutted, my nerves showing. A deeper blush was now on her face.
"sure! I dont mind!" she continues to smile at me without a care in the world.
"I was wondering... Do you like me?" I know I was being straight up with the question, but it was better to get it over with.