Chapter 100 : Burning the Murong home (4)

Ru Xueyuan -

Liu Mei looked at the Murong Snow that was brought back, and immediately was so scared herself. She quickly went forward to check, and found that Murong Snow fell just a little surprise, and did not suffer too much damage, finally finally let go.

After waving, she let those people go down.

Because Liu Mei stayed in the room all the time, she was not clear what happened outside. Although she heard a lot of noise coming from outside, it was probably because there was a ghost in her heart, and it was to avoid the suspicion. She did not go out, and did not even send someone to inquire about what happened.

"Snow, what's wrong with you?" Liu Mei sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the pale-faced Murong Snow, and asked with concern. "Don't you say you want to see the end of Murong Yan? How can it become what is it like? What happened?"

"Mother, she wants to kill me, she really wants to kill me." Murong Snow grab the hand of Liu Mei, the eyes are full of panic, and these two words are repeated in her mouth.

Until now, she has not completely calmed down. How could she not forget the cold eyes of Murong Yan, who  had murderous eyes that made her feel the fear of death. Especially the last cold words of Murong Yan, she doubted that if there was another time, Murong Yan would really kill her.

"Snow, what's wrong with you?" Seeing Murong Snow, Liu Mei was shocked, and quickly patted Murong Snow back, let her calm down. "It's okay, you are fine now. No one is hurting you."

Under the comfort of Liu Mei, Murong Snow slowly calmed down.

Liu Mei poured a glass of water and stuffed it into the hand of Murong Snow. After Murong Snow drank, she asked, "Snow, what happened, who wants to kill you?"

Even if it is safe now, Murong Snow has not forgotten what has just happened. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her inner feelings. After a long time, she finally opened her mouth. "It’s Murong Yan, she wants to kill me."

"What?" Liu Mei was shocked. "Are you telling the truth?"

Murong Snow poked nodded and said everything that happened in the yard.

"What, you said, Murong Yan know that we have stolen Fuyuan Dan?" Liu Mei’s heart snorted and quickly asked, "What about the Lord and the elders? Do they believe that Murong Yan?"

"I don't know." Murong Snow shakes her head. "At that time, the situation was so tense, I didn't have the heart to see the reaction of the family owner and the elders."

At this time, Murong  Snow was a little anxious. "Mother, you said, will the homeowners and elders believe in Murong Yan words? What should we do then?"

"Snow, don't worry about it first." Liu Mei took a deep breath and tried to restrain her inner floating. Then she began to speak. "Mu Rong Yan has no evidence at all. The owner and elders may not believe her words. Besides, Murong has made such a thing and caused such a huge loss to the Murong family. The family and the elders will not believe what she said. We must not be self-defeating now."

"Yeah!" Murong Snow nodded.

"In any case, now Murong Yan has already left the Murong family. This is definitely a good thing for us." Thinking of this, Liu Mei’s mood is better. "There will be no Murong Yan in the Murong family. I am looking forward at this."