Chapter 133 : Clean up Song Lin (Unedited)

The people at the Suzaku Academy who had to grab their own spoils left, and the people at Qinglong College were relieved. At the same time, when I look at Murong, my eyes are very complicated. It is undeniable that when Murong refused to help them, their hearts were very complaining.

However, no one thought that the last thing would happen. Although Murong's reason for helping them is not because of good intentions, it is true that they finally helped them.

After the people at Suzaku College left, Murong did not intend to continue his stay, and he was ready to leave.

"Wait a minute," he said, looking at Murong's face, she was leaving. The man in Tsing Yi, who had just stopped her, stopped her. "Are you going to leave like this?"

Turning his head and looking at the man, Murong shrugged and shrugged. "Don't go, don't you stay?"

To be honest, the reason why she will drive away the people at Suzaku College is not to help the group of people in front of us, but because it is not pleasing to the eye. For those who are in front of Qinglong College, she does not have any deep feelings. If Murong had no opening, she might have left.

"This Warcraft -" Tsing Yi man pointed to the World of Warcraft on the ground, do not know what to say, "Do you want to divide?"

This World of Warcraft is played together by them, but if it is because of Murong's face, the body of Warcraft may not be able to keep it. However, now Murong is fascinated but has nothing to do, so he has to leave.

Others were very dissatisfied when they saw the Tsing Yi men open their mouths. Obviously, they don't want to give this Warcraft to Murong. Although it was Murong who had swept away the people of Suzaku College, but before he was laying down this Warcraft, there was no such thing as Murong.

Murong looked at other people and looked at the Tsing Yi man again. Although the Tsing Yi man had just stopped her way and spoke very rudely, but now at this moment, she is not very annoyed about this Tsing Yi man. The Tsing Yi man thought of giving Warcraft to her, it seems to be a more honest person. However, other people apparently disagreed with his approach.

"When World of Warcraft is you hit, then you will divide yourself." Murong said with a sigh of relief. "I don't need you to give me a share. So, you don't have to worry, I will take what I take."

After hearing the words of Murong, except for the Tsing Yi men, others could not help but bow their heads and their cheeks began to turn red. They now feel that they are taking the gentleman's belly as a villain, because Murong has never thought about the benefits from beginning to end.

"But, if it is not because of you, maybe we will --" Tsing Yi men's words have not finished, they were interrupted by Murong.

"I have already said that this World of Warcraft is yours, I will not take part." Murong looked at the crowd and said, "Today I am not shooting for you, but because of Suzaku College. There is a person inside, I am very uncomfortable. Also, after today's events, I hope that you can understand that no one is born with the obligation to help anyone."

"This is the secret of Taikoo, and it is full of danger everywhere. No one will always pay attention to your safety. If you want to survive here, you must rely on yourself. Don't pin your hopeless hope on others. If every time I hope that someone can save you in times of danger, then I can only say that you simply can't live to leave this secret."

After that, Murong turned and turned, and left without returning.

For these people, she has no feelings at all. The reason why she just said such a thing is just to see everyone who is also a Qinglong Academy. As for whether they can listen to it, it has nothing to do with her. What she said, she has already said. If you still refuse to recognize the facts, it is self-destruction.