Chapter 112 : I will lose

Qinglin is so provocative and it will undoubtedly add fuel to the fire, which will only make Cuiyi's heart more angry. When she looked at Murong's Snow, her heart was filled with a feeling of being cheated.

"Murong Snow, you are so bold." Tui looked coldly at Murong Snow, who was kneeling on the ground, and her eyes were shining with cold light. "It seems that the four colleges in your opinion is a place where there is no majesty. I can let you go freely and be deliberately deceive."

"President, I have never had such an idea." Murong Snow cries while constantly arguing for herself. "I am only confused for a while and I will do this without regard to the consequences. I have always been into the four colleges. I am very respectful and hope to have the opportunity to study in the four major colleges, so I will do something like this, and I am not deliberately deceiving you."

Tsuiyi is not willing to look at Murong Snow and she look at her again. "If you do such a thing, I will never let you down. Suzaku College will not accept you again."

The most worrying thing finally happened. The tears of Murong Snow could not stop. "President, I beg you, forgive me this time! As long as I can stay, what do you let me to do, I am willing."

This opportunity is really rare for her. If she is sent back, she will never have any chance in the future. Not only that, she will also become a joke of the entire state of Galois. Everyone knows that she is to replace Murong Yan.

If she go back, it is not just telling everyone that she is not as good as Murong Yan? In addition, the homeowner has been investigating the matter of Fu Yuandan, also in order to send her to the four colleges.

She really can't imagine what consequences she would face if she went back. Also, in the days that followed, my brother would study at Xuanwu College. If she was sent back to the country of Galois, the relationship between the two if would not change she really is not sure.

At the thought of this, Murong Snow hatred of Murong Yan became deeper. If it is not because of Murong Yan appearance, she will not be exposed, and none of these things will happen.

Tsui did not even look at Murong Snow.

"Why is Tsui's dean, why is it so unremarkable?" Qing Lin said with a smile. "This Murong Snow has just been admitted by you. When at first, you still recognized her very much! Anyway, you have already accepted it. It's better to forget it!"

Murong Snow lookep up and slammed her head. She did not expect that at this time, the dean of Baihu College would actually speak for her. Does that mean that she still has a chance to stay!

When the voice of the Qinglin fell, Wuhe also spoke. "I think the dean of Qinglin is very right. Dean Tuiyi, you should think about it! You just received Murong Snow in front of everyone, but now isn't it good to be a good person? Although she is wrong, you can punish her! Instead of changing your mind now."

"You--" she heard the persuasion of Qing Lin and Wu He, and Cui Yi's heart was even more angry. Of course, she knows what these two old guys mean, isn't she trying to force her to leave Murong Snow?

Murong's Snow is a joke for Suzaku College. However, just before she was unclear, she really praised Murong Snow. Now, if Murong Snow is thrown out of Suzaku College, will it make people feel that she is going back?

For a time, Tilly have also difficulty to make a decision, because no matter whether Murong Snow is thrown or not, it will not be a good thing for her, for Suzaku College.

Murong Snow bow her head down and looks at the ground. At this point her heart was hanging in the air, she was like a prisoner waiting to be sentenced.