Chapter 123 : The wicked first complained (Unedited)

Looking at the horrible Chen Kui, there is no change in the look of Murong's face. She has neither sympathy nor gloating, just looking at everything with cold eyes.

"You...what are you...what did you do to me?" After a long time, Chen Kui had the strength to speak, but he was still weak.

"I didn't do anything." Murong said with a faint sigh. "It just ruined your Dantian."

A faint sentence made Chen Kui feel that the sky would collapse. He did not want to believe this fact, so he immediately looked at his own Dantian, but found his own Dantian, which was already empty.

"How... How could this be?" Chen Kui's face became pale and even a bit ruined. He could not accept the fact that "No, no, I will not become a waste."

He is unwilling to accept the fact that he has lost his cultivation. For him, it is a thing that is more difficult than death. Without being repaired and becoming a waste, he has nothing left. His future is gone, he can't even imagine how he will live in the future.

"I won't kill you, but I abolish you." Looking at Chen Kui's attack, Murong said with a cold voice. "You don't want to die? Then use your repairs to change you." This one life."

"Mu Rong will face you, this demon," Chen Kui could not accept such a blow. He began to shout loudly toward Murong. "I will not let you go, I will never let you go."

"How do you want to let me go?" Murong stood in front of Chen Kui and said with a blank expression. "You are a waste now. You have no way to practice in your life. Qinglong College, you I can't wait any longer."

She does not kill Chen Kui, but she wants Chen Kuibi to die. Since Chen Kui chose to join forces with Song Lin to deal with her, she must be able to withstand her revenge. She has never been a kind person, so she will never complain with morality. If someone else hurts her, then she will definitely go back.

"Murong pours out, you kill me!" Chen Kui closed his eyes, and his body exudes a desperate breath. "Do you hate me and Song Lin to deal with you? Then kill me!"

Losing one's cultivation, Chen Kuiing is willing to die here, and he is not willing to go back to face those cruel facts. Losing his cultivation, there is absolutely no way to continue to stay in the college. However, he did not have the courage to go home. If he returns to the family like this, it will only be rejected by the family. Instead of this, he is better to die here.

"Have I just said it?" Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smirked. "I am not killing you. Since you have chosen to deal with me, you should think about the consequences! You have to blame it. Song Lin, if it wasn't because she ran away, I wouldn't have all the gas on you."

After that, Murong turned and left.

Chen Kui was squatting there, like a fish out of the water, constantly breathing heavily. From his body, a sense of despair is emitted. However, even so, he did not have the courage to commit suicide. The only thing he can do now is to stay here and wait for the teacher's rescue.

After Murong left, he continued to walk towards the depths of the forest. In the depths of the forest, she found a lot of good medicine, all the things she was looking for, she carefully dig it down and transplanted it into the space.

Of course, when looking for a variety of herbs, Murong also encountered a lot of Warcraft. In the process of constantly fighting with Warcraft, her cultivation has become more and more stable.

Soon, half a month passed, and it was time to leave the mountains.

Murong also went to the exit. Just near the exit, she met Long Lizhen.