Chapter 113 : Suffering (Unedited)

To facilitate the cultivation, but also for the balance, the four colleges occupy the four directions of the Cangwu City, but they are all in the suburbs. Qinglong College is located in the east of Cangwu City.

The mountains and the rolling hills, the lush green forests, the magnificent architecture, and the solemn door.

This is the first impression of Murong on Qinglong College. It is the first of the four colleges. Although these years have begun to decline, the strength is still so strong.

Murong Yanyan followed the chosen person to the Qinglong Academy, and the tutors who came with them came to the door and waved their hands, causing a wave of volatility. After that, they really entered the Qinglong Academy.

Seeing such a situation, Murong did not feel strange. A college like this will definitely have its own guardian enchantment.

A group of people quickly entered the college and was taken to a yard. However, the mentor who brought them in is not at this time. After entering Qinglong College, the instructor took them to the newspaper office and reported that they had left. Just let a senior student at the check-in bring them to the yard.

As for the dean and the elders, they have already left before they have enrolled students.

This time, including Murong, Qinglong College recruited a total of 18 students. How will these 18 students arrange, and there is no notice yet. In these few days, they will all rest in this yard.

Murong leaned to follow the big team, and there was no curiosity in the eyes. However, with her keen sense, she always felt that there seemed to be someone who was observing her in secret.

And the facts are just as Murong guessed, just in a small building next to their yard, several people are looking at the people in the yard. If Murong looks at it, she will be surprised. Because most of these people are already repaired in the Golden Age, the most powerful one is even the beginning of the Yuan Ying period.

This group of people are the most elite students in the college, and their cultivation is among the students in the college.

They have all known what happened on the entrance exam today. However, for Murong, none of them are convinced.

"That girl is the dean's fancy, it looks really ugly!" The one who spoke is a man, handsome face, a pair of peach eyes, looks like a swinging son.

"An ugly, what is the qualification to become a disciple of the dean!" A woman in a pink dress, her eyes flashed. "What genius, but exaggeration. The country is a small country. Those people are really too much."

"Song Lin, are you embarrassed?" The man with a baby face looked at the woman in the pink dress and said with a smile. "Who doesn't know, you want to be a disciple of Yuan Yuan Dean! Unfortunately, The dean has never looked at you."

"Song, don't talk nonsense." When she heard such irony, Song Lin's face would be red. "It's just a little girl from a backcountry. What is worthy of me plus, look at her face, as a woman, do you think I should be jealous?"

"Well, give me a shut up." A man in a black dress opened his mouth coldly.

The man has a black robes, and the waist is tied with the same color gold spider tape. The black hair is fixed with a set of rhodium crowns. The slender body is straight and straight, and the whole person is born with a sense of innateness nobility, but with a cold atmosphere.

As soon as the man opened his mouth, no one else dared to say anything more.

On the other side, Murong did not know the quarrels of these people, and even more, she had already gained a lot of hostility before she entered the college.