𝐱𝐢. 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Conflicted feelings was a never-ending cycle for Sky. In the few months he had started his second year at Alfea, that was all he had felt. Conflicted whether he should get back with Stella. Conflicted whether he liked Star as more than a friend. Conflicted when Star confessed to him. But for the first time yet, he felt clarity.

Entering his room, he found a distressed Stella sat on his bed, rubbing her hands nervously. As he entered, she glanced up, pushing herself off as she approached him. "Where have you been? I've sent you at least twenty texts."

"I was in the middle of something, but-"

"So I am." Stella answered, voice soft as honey as she reached out for her boyfriend. "I need you."

Sky pulled away, clenching his jaw as he slightly turned his head. "Star told me what you said to her. How could you, Stella?"

Realisation dawned on Stella. But in her last attempts to clang on, she defended herself. "How could ? I overheard your conversation the other night. How she confessed to you."

"So not only you're insulting others, but you're listening to my private conversations-"

Stella pointed an accusing finger at him. "Don't blame this on me! And don't act so innocent. We all know it's a matter of time before you realise that you're in love with her." when Sky didn't answer, Stella let her hand fall to a side, slumping over. "Oh."

"Stels-"

"That's why you're here, isn't it? To break it off with me." Stella sank into the bed, hiding her head into her hands. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her."

And Sky didn't want to hurt Stella. But she was right; his heart belonged to Star, and the truth always made itself known. He sat down next to her, nodding slightly. "It's alright. And I'm sorry for-"