19

Jealous

I know you are bullied. If now you are not, you were and you are going to be. The hardest part is not being affected by everything that people say about you or the way they chose to treat you. However, if you control yourself, no one will have any negative hold on you. To be able to overcome all the bullying, you should always keep in mind that those who bully you might be jealous. All those who treat you badly have their reason to do so. This reason is simply that they do not have the ability to be as good as you, so they intend to let you fall. If you fall, they will laugh because now they have nothing to worry about. They are heartless and kill the happiness of others to feel satisfied. Never accept this for yourself. Fight them with all your weapons.Fight them your with peace, kindness, and love because in this way they will give up. This will make them feel weak because they are fighting against an incredible power and will fail to break you. You are fighting peacefully. Surely they will get tired and will give up. On the bright side, you will stay who you are and where you were. They left because you proved to them that no matter how hard they try to bring you down, they will lose, and that you will stay standing the way you always do. Stay true to yourself and do not allow their negative vibes to ruin your soul. Never forget that you are powerful, beautiful, and unique.

- P.M. Boustany

don't forget to vote if you like it ⭐ :)