27

What your heart needs

They say that fighting behind closed doors is what makes us strong, yet it is the hardest and most painful way to fight. You will have no hand to help you stand when you fall. You will have no warm hearts to help you heal. You will fight alone and get tired. You will hide your pain, which makes it hurt even more. Maybe because it is hard, it makes you strong. But why can't you grow stronger in an easier way? Why can't someone help you collect all of your pieces when you are broken? Why can't someone hug your innocent heart that bleeds because of others? This way will help you build strength; it is better than the first. You will gain strength, power, and confidence because, even if you have a source of love and care helping you, you will keep on fighting your own battle. You will be the one who will win this battle with utmost pride. You will be the one who will shine, and those who stood by your side will be saved. No one is strong by his or her own self, but everyone can and will be strong. Do and be what you need, and forget what is said. Most people will repeat what everyone says, but only a few will make a change. If you cannot find those few, do not seek help because it will not be what you truly need. When you feel understood before explaining, this is when you should listen and take the advice into consideration. Most people have lived what you are going through right now, yet each one overcame the problem in a different way. Those who dealt with the situation the way you should are the ones who will know how to light up the dark hole you are stuck in. Maybe someday you will need a different person because the situation is different. Be wise in the decisions you make. Be careful in knowing who understands you directly. Be able to distinguish between those people and those who try to understand just to help. Listen to what will attract your heart, because this is what your heart will really need.

- P.M. Boustany 

don't forget to vote if you like it ⭐ :)